Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: New Encrypted Anonymous File Sharing Network

Originally posted by freak@21 December 2003 - 22:41
    hmmm lol now i can't get it to add hosts
    I cant get it to add hosts either
    There are 10 types of people in the world those who understand binary and those who dont

2. File Sharing   -   #12
    Arm's Avatar Poster
    Sounds good but has anyone actually gotten it to work yet?

3. File Sharing   -   #13
    Samurai's Avatar Usenet Fanboy
    LMFAO - I'm willing to try Exosee sometime this week. I'll let you know my results.

4. File Sharing   -   #14
    i have got exosee to work and it seems quite good
    There are 10 types of people in the world those who understand binary and those who dont

5. File Sharing   -   #15
    I've got this working now theres a bug in the program go to mute>settings then open seed hosts with notepad.

Clear it then paste this in

mnemonic.dnsalias.net 4900
    katcher.2y.net 4900
    monolith.2y.net 4900

And save.

It seems when the program first installed
    It writes the address as monolith.2y.net:4900 it's the conlons that stuff it up, it works if you have the address as monolith.2y.net 4900 with a space replacing the colon.

6. File Sharing   -   #16

7. File Sharing   -   #17
    Interesting. Looks like I've got two new apps to try after Christma now.

R u guys having any luck finding files or r there still too few users? Wouldn't it be cool if one of the networks was good enough so that all the KL users would be happy to ditch the Kazaa net in favor of this app? Let's see what happens to Sharman's file quality then!
    My Best Quality MoviesMy Live Concerts — [url='http://rapidshare.de/files/22222332/My_Shares.xls.html[/url]

8. File Sharing   -   #18
    Poster
    Version 0.2 of Mute has been released. No problem connecting with this version, so far.

This looks like a good p2p to use as a second program. Maybe over time it will have more files available. We could contribute and help establish the network.

some screenshots today:

9. File Sharing   -   #19
    Arm's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by guit_steel@23 December 2003 - 04:54
    R u guys having any luck finding files or r there still too few users?  Wouldn't it be cool if one of the networks was good enough so that all the KL users would be happy to ditch the Kazaa net in favor of this app?  Let's see what happens to Sharman's file quality then!
    The userbase is still too low and the program is still in it's infancy. Hell it's even hard to connect to anyone. It will be a while before this program becomes usable.

10. File Sharing   -   #20
    Poster
    Originally posted by Arm@18 January 2004 - 22:13
    The userbase is still too low and the program is still in it's infancy. Hell it's even hard to connect to anyone. It will be a while before this program becomes usable.
    Agreed, I think I'll stick to my BT and Overnet for now

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast