Thread: Laws About P2p Against It...

internet.news
    Ok, I got the impression due the last months - years, that different organisations
    in different countries are treating this topic in different way - although sharing important.

What can be done besides taking ppl to court and sueing is the following:

~ Just inform ppl in detail and easy to understand about the laws
    concerning p2p. So that they know in detail.

~ The other thing is probably not logical, but if Movie Production Studios would
    offer good quality cinema movies at same time in cinema and on K-Lite, some people would still go to the cinema - cause it is another experience in cinema.

Please think about it. Are my thoughts weird, probably ...

but...

2. File Sharing   -   #2
    and......if a ticket wasn't $7.50 and a drink 3.50, going to the movies wouldn' be so bad....

3. File Sharing   -   #3
    internet.news
    Originally posted by chris2004kazaalite@20 December 2003 - 21:43
    and......if a ticket wasn't $7.50 and a drink 3.50, going to the movies wouldn' be so bad....
    completely agree with the drink !!! Coke for 2.80 Euro!!!

That is why I took a 1.0L coke with me to the cinema - and when I put the bottle
    there was guy behind me and I was a little afraid of getting kicked out or punished.
    But I think it was ok...

But I really agree with the drinks which are so expensive... when getting them
    somewhere else is cheaper! that is money making...

It is the same for parkings!

4. File Sharing   -   #4
    Originally posted by internet.news@20 December 2003 - 16:52
    That is why I took a 1.0L coke with me to the cinema - and when I put the bottle
    there was guy behind me and I was a little afraid of getting kicked out or punished.
    You SHOULD be KICKED and KICKED and PUNISHED for SHARING your thoughts...

5. File Sharing   -   #5
    Poster
    come on who hasn't done that before ? ive smuggled loads of beer into the cinema before and is sharing thoughts illegal
    Open your mind

6. File Sharing   -   #6
    internet.news
    Originally posted by nanotek@21 December 2003 - 10:54
    come on who hasn't done that before ? ive smuggled loads of beer into the cinema before    and is sharing thoughts illegal 
    Wow. yeah, beer beer. You know beer on Munich October Party is very expensive.

Hope you did not get very drunk during the film - but if the film was sh*t it would be better to be drunken a little.

By the way: The Coke you buy in a shop tastes a little different from the Coke in cinema or restaurant - maybe because they made it of pulver I think.

7. File Sharing   -   #7
    Double Agent
    Originally posted by REALITY+20 December 2003 - 22:12--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (REALITY @ 20 December 2003 - 22:12)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-internet.news@20 December 2003 - 16:52
    [/b][/quote]
    omg u lil fucker

be NICE&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;

8. File Sharing   -   #8
    internet.news
    Originally posted by james_bond_rulez+7 January 2004 - 23:26--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (james_bond_rulez @ 7 January 2004 - 23:26)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by REALITY@20 December 2003 - 22:12
    <!--QuoteBegin-internet.news
    @20 December 2003 - 16:52

omg u lil fucker

be NICE&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33; [/b][/quote]
    What a guy

What would happen if let me say a employee of the cinema discover that you are recording the film with your video camera? Will he call the police, they would come, put hand cuffs on you - cause you are dangerous, or what? dangerous like a terrorist, hehe... - and take you to the police station... hmm...

In this time, the police probably could help people who really need help, I mean video cameras are not so a huge problem like violent criminals or so...