Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Why Does People Share Crappy Files?

imported_computerfreak76
    i know right?
    for some reason when i clicked on add reply it came up with a cant find page so i hit it again thus the double post.

2. Lounge   -   #12
    Benno's Avatar Poster
    I think thats not really the point of the post. Its not about fakes, its about poorquality movies.

Even if the movie is free (aka filesharing) I really donīt understand why anybody would like to see such poor quality
    I have a poor quality copy of Ice Age and its good enough for me. Of course i also like high quality copies better but for some movies it ok even if its "just" poor quality.

You Better Keep In Mind That I Can Read Between The Lines

Never argue with an idiot, they drag you down to there level and beat you with experience!!

3. Lounge   -   #13
    I get it to evertime time i post a reply, they say its a server prob

4. Lounge   -   #14
    hugoharding's Avatar its changed since 02
    Originally posted by nincompoop@17 February 2003 - 14:43
    ...I have been looking for "about schmidt" (moviefile) and found recently that the files only existed in "TMD" format...with 2 files at about 160 mb each...I downloaded it and tried to watch, but the quality was in my opinion too lousy, so I deleted them again...
    What is TMD format?

5. Lounge   -   #15
    Tmd is not a format, its just some matey's name,who gets films and other files on Mirc and other P2P

programs.

6. Lounge   -   #16
    Poster
    Originally posted by nincompoop@17 February 2003 - 14:43

I am a vivid filmlover and enjoys watching a good film...
    Do you mean VIVID as in 'VIVID Video productions'?
    -Just Kidding

-------
    I agree with you. When I first started using KaZaALite, I downloaded some of those crappy TMD movies and deleted them instantly.

I remember downloading a Star Wars movie, and you can see and hear the people in the movie theter. What huge big brown pile of stinky wet crap that file was!

--------------------------------------------
    Go here for a good laugh!

7. Lounge   -   #17
    Poster
    My two cents on the poor quality issue is that it is in order to allow more people to get it quicker.
    my two cents on the fake file issue goes as follows

&^%%$!*^$@*^%$^%$*^%#$@*^%%$(&@^%*(%$!@*!$%#&*^(@!(&^%^&@%$!^$#&^(!%&%(&^$&%$@!%(!@&^%)&!@%$&!^%&!^%!&*^%(^&!%*$@^)(*#)&^@&@^%$&^@(*&@()^$@%(&%$(&@%@^(@&%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%(@*&%@*(&%*)!@%*#)@&@#@$%^&*(@(*^*(&@%)*&@^*&)^@*)&&^*)@%)*@^%*&@%^*@%(&^%@)^)@(&%)@%^$*@&^)!*&%)^@*&#036%*@&)*&%!&^%#!*&!%&*)%!&*)!%)$!&)%$!*%)*!$&%&#33@*&%^#!($%^%&#036*%^!$*&^%&!^%(*!*^)@*)%&@(&%(&@^%(@)^%&*!#%)$!&^)&@!%^&*!$*^%@@^*%&&^@%*&$@)$^@*&#^%#@&%)*&!@#*&!@%$^%@&*)^#@*&!@^%^%$@)*&^)*&%@$@#)^%#@&($%$@&)*^%@&@%%&@$(%@

and here is what I have to say to the fake file sharers

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12