Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Exosee

Because it is fast and you can see what the users are sharing ang if you see that they are sharing fake files you can remove them from your list etc... Check it out

2. File Sharing   -   #32
    Originally posted by killer04@10 March 2004 - 13:24
    Because it is fast and you can see what the users are sharing ang if you see that they are sharing fake files you can remove them from your list etc... Check it out
    Have checked it out and right now it's not much more than SoulSeek without the peskiness of lots of users and lots of files shared.

All joking aside, the net does have promise; I just don't see anything to be addicted to at present. If SoulSeek is heroin, Exosee is sugar water.
    My Best Quality MoviesMy Live Concerts — [url='http://rapidshare.de/files/22222332/My_Shares.xls.html[/url]

3. File Sharing   -   #33
    well just to let you know chag as just pulled out a new soft that will permit the customization of the official ver15 ounce it gets out if you want to try it out check it out here

4. File Sharing   -   #34
    new version out official 99.015 with upload bandwith control guit_steel will be happy about this one and support for skinsee skin maker get it here

5. File Sharing   -   #35
    also new in the official version (15) the possibility of starting two exosee one for your community and one for your public sharing

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234