Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Winamp

Samurai's Avatar Usenet Fanboy
    Originally posted by muchspl2@21 December 2003 - 06:51
    yes
    its very powerful, requires 220 and pushes 2,000W 2 ohms & bridged it has a rating of 2800W

and I thought about putting a laptop or small pc in my next car, what kind of remote did he use?
    I believe there is a blapunk(sp) that has vga input, but I haven't herd anything in some time about it, I remember reading about it along time ago
    I'm not sure what remote he used, but I know for certain it was touch screen... looked like an 8 inch screen. You could see very faintly that there were +'s every inch or so, that is probably the touch screen interface. I'll try and look for the pic.

As for the Blaupunkt(sp?) model, I'll try and check on that as well.

2. Software & Hardware   -   #32
    Samurai's Avatar Usenet Fanboy
    Ok, as for the Winamp inside a car, I managed to find the posts relating to this but the pic has since been removed... However the link is here if you want to check it out.

I also found another site, mp3car.com which has tons of pics, you just need to search a bit for them.

I've included an example below... although unfortunately it is not using Winamp.

I also seriously suggest checking this site out. The pics are just awesome.

Samurai

3. Software & Hardware   -   #33
    muchspl2
    badass, I could sell my deck and cd changer and build a small pc got streets and tips, but I need the magellan gps plug in

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234