Page 7 of 38 FirstFirst ... 4567891017 ... LastLast

Thread: Beautiful Day

BANNED
    ahh i just have to share my thoughts openly

2. Lounge   -   #62
    Snee's Avatar Error xɐʇuʎs BT Rep: +1
    I rather like this sig myself, I've been contemplating to crunch it a bit more but I fear it'd get ugly.

Not sure about the alien skull thing, I thinking of taking it off and doing something else, the damn sig takes up nearly 100kb by itself, the avatar is just small enough to fit.

3. Lounge   -   #63
    JONNO_CELEBS's Avatar Densly Loadan BT Rep: +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20
    Originally posted by RapFan@21 December 2003 - 23:02
    i am such a loser
    No one is a looser, things happen that make us feel bad but ultimately we are never loosers.

And Titey's right, this is the Beautiful Day thread, you're not allowed to be unhappy in here, so cheer up dude

Hey Titey

Jonno B)
    Thinking about 1
    My Place & Arcade

4. Lounge   -   #64
    bigboab's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    A wee question for you good people. My daughter was in Turkey on holiday in the summer and brought me back a bottle of 'Yeni Raki'. Now I have never drank the stuff in my life, I dont want to drink it straight. Do any of you know someone who drinks, I know none of you do. If so could you ask them what I could take with it. I have a very sensitive stomach. My daughter is coming over from Dublin on Wednesday for Christmas. So it is urgent that I consume some of this stuff.
    The best way to keep a secret:- Tell everyone not to tell anyone.

5. Lounge   -   #65
    Originally posted by SnnY@21 December 2003 - 23:11
    I rather like this sig myself, I've been contemplating to crunch it a bit more but I fear it'd get ugly.

Not sure about the alien skull thing, I thinking of taking it off and doing something else, the damn sig takes up nearly 100kb by itself, the avatar is just small enough to fit.
    You'll never be ugly to me Snny. I dont know though after that Kimono incident last night. I think I am coming down with old moania.

6. Lounge   -   #66
    Aberrant
    Originally posted by SnnY@21 December 2003 - 17:11

Could you somehow incorporate yer old avatar into the sig (wifout the skull).... I thought it was pretty cool.

You might be able to cut down on the file size by splitting the sig into 3 pieces.... separating the animated ends from the non-animated middle. Just be sure you don't leave a space between the image tags when you type them in.

My sig is actually has 7 different components.... that's how I managed to include two different links.

@ Jonno - Yo dude!

@ bb - Can't help you out there.... I pretty much only drink beer m'self. :beerchug:

7. Lounge   -   #67
    BANNED
    im gonna hijack this thread its too happy go lucky eww

8. Lounge   -   #68
    Jonno's here Rap is here. Let the battle commence. You can referee Snny, your from a neutral country.

9. Lounge   -   #69
    BANNED
    i hate snny lol remember we have a beef we hate each other

10. Lounge   -   #70
    Originally posted by RapFan@21 December 2003 - 23:21
    i hate snny lol remember we have a beef we hate each other
    Jonno wins.

Page 7 of 38 FirstFirst ... 4567891017 ... LastLast