Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I Am A Criminal...

Poster

I am a criminal. I am aware of this. It has been pointed out to me by the RIAA, among others. I am ashamed.
    When and where did this begin, this life of crime? I kinda recall as a teen a new product hit the marketplace, and I broke out in a sweat. I saw before me a stereo, and in this stereo, built right in, was a cassette tape recorder. And to my delight and surprise, I could tape a song right off the radio if I chose. Stealing, yes, a precursor to downloading off of my computer many years later.
    I believe I am not alone in my criminality. There were coconspirators. RCA, Emerson, Magnavox, to name a few. We gleefully "stole" music from the RIAA and ASCAP, not to mention the very artists who made the sounds that made my heart race.
    I couldn't help myself, I didn't even stop to think what I was doing...poor starving Rolling Stones, or The Beatles, whose coffers were deprived of my teenage allowance money. How was I to know they would wind up impoverished, skeletal entities roaming the streets looking for food.
    I apologize here and now, and in the future, I promise not to do it again.
    Honestly.I won't. I promise. I'm sorry.

2. Lounge   -   #2
    Aaron_T's Avatar A duck is watching.
    Originally posted by slaverunner_2002@21 December 2003 - 17:04

I am a criminal. I am aware of this. It has been pointed out to me by the RIAA, among others. I am ashamed.
    When and where did this begin, this life of crime? I kinda recall as a teen a new product hit the marketplace, and I broke out in a sweat. I saw before me a stereo, and in this stereo, built right in, was a cassette tape recorder. And to my delight and surprise, I could tape a song right off the radio if I chose. Stealing, yes, a precursor to downloading off of my computer many years later.
    I believe I am not alone in my criminality. There were coconspirators. RCA, Emerson, Magnavox, to name a few. We gleefully "stole" music from the RIAA and ASCAP, not to mention the very artists who made the sounds that made my heart race.
    I couldn't help myself, I didn't even stop to think what I was doing...poor starving Rolling Stones, or The Beatles, whose coffers were deprived of my teenage allowance money. How was I to know they would wind up impoverished, skeletal entities roaming the streets looking for food.
    Honestly.I won't. I promise. I'm sorry.
    Those who dont learn from the past are doomed to repeat It.

3. Lounge   -   #3
    why are you stopping?
    <span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>BLAH</span>

<span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>Wayne Rooney - A thug and a thief</span>

4. Lounge   -   #4
    Honestly.I won&#39;t. I promise. I&#39;m sorry
    Sorry doesnt cut it.

Because of your selfishness, plenty of children are going to go to bed hungry. The RIAA cant provide for their families anymore and 50 cent&#39;s only protection from guns is an xbox strapped to his chest.

Shame on you

5. Lounge   -   #5
    Cheese's Avatar Poster
    yeah and if it wasn&#39;t for people like you Ozzy Osborne would have been able to afford a proper car instead of a silly accident prone ATV

6. Lounge   -   #6
    Poster

roflmao
    to quote someone I once knew, until they found out what an evil person I am.
    Have a Merry Merry, all.

7. Lounge   -   #7
    umm ok lmmfao

8. Lounge   -   #8
    Arm's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by slaverunner_2002@21 December 2003 - 17:04

I couldn&#39;t help myself, I didn&#39;t even stop to think what I was doing...poor starving Rolling Stones, or The Beatles, whose coffers were deprived of my teenage allowance money. How was I to know they would wind up impoverished, skeletal entities roaming the streets looking for food.
    Honestly.I won&#39;t. I promise. I&#39;m sorry.
    Read my signature.

9. Lounge   -   #9
    ^ rofl

--------------------------CHIDORI&#33; (Lightning Edge)-----------------------

10. Lounge   -   #10
    Poster
    Originally posted by Arm@21 December 2003 - 22:28
    Read my signature.
    I steal music off the internet.
    me 2

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast