Your Ad Here Your Ad Here
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 16

Thread: 1.12.2003 - 18:57 (gmt+1) ~ 3.473.629 Users Online

  1. #1
    internet.news
    Guest
    Current Statistics:

    21.12.2003 - 18:57 (GMT+1) ~ 3.473.629 users online | 615.284.689 files (4.754.304 GB)

    sha're@KaZaA, sharing 385 files.

  2. File Sharing   -   #2
    Retired
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Posts
    14,058
    ?? What's your point ??

  3. File Sharing   -   #3
    Poster
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    Georgia
    Posts
    679
    have no idea

    U RNT LEET LIKE ME!!!!!!!!!11111111111111

  4. File Sharing   -   #4
    internet.news
    Guest
    I wanted to let know everyone that Kazaa is not dying, but flying instead.

    Why you cannot understand some statistics?

  5. File Sharing   -   #5
    Retired
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Posts
    14,058
    Originally posted by internet.news@21 December 2003 - 20:17
    I wanted to let know everyone that Kazaa is not dying, but flying instead.
    Fasttrack is dying...

    open your eyes and face it!!

    We don't care if there 3 or 4 million users are online
    I dont even use kazaa anymore

  6. File Sharing   -   #6
    Iv not used it for over a year now. Its not even installed, personally i dont care. I use Bit Torrent/IRC now.



  7. File Sharing   -   #7
    Retired
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Posts
    14,058
    Originally posted by Wizzandabe@21 December 2003 - 22:41
    Iv not used it for over a year now. Its not even installed, personally i dont care. I use Bit Torrent/IRC now.
    so you did not use K-lite when you found this board

  8. File Sharing   -   #8
    so you did not use K-lite when you found this board
    neither you!!

    But, did you stop using it because of the rumors, or just because you wanted???

    Just because one person stop using it fasttrack is not dying!!!

  9. File Sharing   -   #9
    Retired
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Posts
    14,058
    Originally posted by vladsoft@21 December 2003 - 22:50
    But, did you stop using it because of the rumors, or just because you wanted???

    Just because one person stop using it fasttrack is not dying!!!
    Because I found better ways to download stuff

    Not because people are leaving.. Because of all the fakes / leeches !!

  10. File Sharing   -   #10
    Originally posted by {I}{K}{E}@21 December 2003 - 22:55
    Because I found better ways to download stuff

    Not because people are leaving.. Because of all the fakes / leeches !!
    Sadly i agree . But fasttrack couldnt die, because there is still things you found and download better with k++(music and some movies). fasttrack (or kazaa/k++) is becoming a second option network.

    I myself have ed2k downloading things you better no even try to get in k++ (because of fakes!&#33.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •