Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Battle Royale Ii

Poster
    It's been out for a while. I've posted countless times on all the battle royale threads trailers for it. basically here is the most up-to-date information on release dates:

Hong Kong VCD release (confirmed): December 30, 2003 (source: yesasia.com)
    Japanese DVD release (confirmed): December 21, 2003 (source: Toei)
    Hong Kong DVD release (estimated): March 2004
    British Theatrical release (tentative): April/May 2004 (source: Metro Tartan UK)
    British DVD release (tentative): October/November 2004 (source: Metro Tartan UK)
    BRII has already had theatrical runs in Russia, Thailand, and Hong Kong, and has screened at the London Film Festival and the Sitges Film Festival in Spain.

It looks ok, reviews say it isn't as good as the first. but is that possible?
    I'm looking forward to it, but am still to see it. can't wait.

2. Movies & TV   -   #12
    Bebi's Avatar Super Duper Member
    Originally posted by ezyryder@22 December 2003 - 11:33
    It's been out for a while. I've posted countless times on all the battle royale threads trailers for it. basically here is the most up-to-date information on release dates:

Hong Kong VCD release (confirmed): December 30, 2003 (source: yesasia.com)
    Japanese DVD release (confirmed): December 21, 2003 (source: Toei)
    Hong Kong DVD release (estimated): March 2004
    British Theatrical release (tentative): April/May 2004 (source: Metro Tartan UK)
    British DVD release (tentative): October/November 2004 (source: Metro Tartan UK)
    BRII has already had theatrical runs in Russia, Thailand, and Hong Kong, and has screened at the London Film Festival and the Sitges Film Festival in Spain.

It looks ok, reviews say it isn't as good as the first. but is that possible?
    I'm looking forward to it, but am still to see it. can't wait.
    I wish someone would rip it and sub it

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12