Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: How Do You Play Games ?

Busyman's Avatar Use Logic Or STFU!!!
    I like sports games with other people. In Washington DC we love Madden 2004 and play for money.
    I'm one of few that I know though that like other genres.
    When I play a game other than sports I put in straight hours of play until it is demolished. I probably should be game reviewer or something and get paid for that shit because I do it fairly quickly.
    I play all types from Ratchet and Clank to NFS Underground. I just got Tak and the Power of JuJu and Voodoo Vince.
    Silly bitch, your weapons cannot harm me. Don't you know who I am? I'm the Juggernaut, Bitchhhh!

Flies Like An Arrow, Flies Like An Apple
    ---12323---4552-----
    2133--STRENGTH--8310
    344---5--5301---3232

2. Games   -   #12
    i cant tolerate beatin a game without cheats
    it takes too lnog so i lsoe intrest in the storyline. Plus ive got a god complex. So i make up little storlyines in my mind. That i swoop down in an invincible rage and destroy all that oppose me. Then i get bored and get a new game. Suprisinlgy i hated black and white. But do enjoy a good game of populous

3. Games   -   #13
    Gramail's Avatar Member
    I always play through the game once, then cheat. That way i get to see the storyline.
    and Black and White was a good game, but way too short for my taste.
    i wish they'd hurry up on B&W2, it's spose to be way better, and longer.

4. Games   -   #14
    RGX's Avatar Unstoppable
    Originally posted by YouSycophant@22 December 2003 - 07:59
    i cant tolerate beatin a game without cheats
    it takes too lnog so i lsoe intrest in the storyline. Plus ive got a god complex. So i make up little storlyines in my mind. That i swoop down in an invincible rage and destroy all that oppose me. Then i get bored and get a new game. Suprisinlgy i hated black and white. But do enjoy a good game of populous
    lol, I do that, I love to go up against impossible odds and kick ass with god modes, especially in games where you can design your own singleplayer levels, ive got a level I made in AVP2 with respawning aliens and ammo, in a giant arena, it rules, Ive played it for hours at a time, spinning round in a whirl of power with the pulse rifle

5. Games   -   #15
    well, most of the games are not that long except those RPGs, like Max Payne 2, i beat it in about 5 days, i play it only 1-2hours a day, becuz if i play too much it'll get me tired and get bored easily, i usualy do so, play a bit of this game then a bit of that game cuz i like many kind games so i cant just play 1 game all the time, i like many kind of game like fighting, 1st person shooting, rpg, racing (GT is my favorite of all racing game), soccer (konami is the best), strategy (starcraft 4years addicted ), action (metal gear), when i play may favorite ones i never cheat, that get me so interested, i just try to find tricks for my favorites ones rather than use cheat, also most of the game will give you cheats after you beat it, or some usefull stuff, but it'll take quite long , well, it don mater long or not, as long as you still interested, i rather play my old favorite games than play new games that not interested

6. Games   -   #16
    Aaron_T's Avatar A duck is watching.
    i go in a sequence say if i have 30 games ill complete all of them then start all over again in sequence, this way by the time i get get back to the start i wont be bored with that game anymore

do you understand
    Those who dont learn from the past are doomed to repeat It.

7. Games   -   #17
    Poster
    I pretty much download games all the time, and play em alot so complete or near complete most of them fast. Plus with most games having shitty replay value.I dont play older games as much except if I really liked them.
    And it dont matter mood im in, ill usually play if I got nothing important to do .

8. Games   -   #18
    i play game all the time, if not i just working with my comp, i spend most of my time with my comp or games, i dl games alot, almost everyday, but i cant finish just 1 game first, becuz i geting new game so often and they all look great, so i cant wait to taste them, that y

9. Games   -   #19
    Poster
    Originally posted by Mad Cat+21 December 2003 - 23:16--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Mad Cat @ 21 December 2003 - 23:16)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-{I}{K}{E}@21 December 2003 - 22:31
    How Do You Play Games ?

I use my mouse and keyboard
    Damn, I wanted to make the smart arse comment. [/b][/quote]
    hahahahaha

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12