Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: How Do You Play Games ?

how do you manage to your games? it depend on your mood ? or you play the one you like more, or put them on a schudule or just finish ones you dl lately, there many games out there, and they all look good, so i just keep on dl, then i got many games in my comp but when i feel like playing,i look at my games and i don know what to play, they all good games.

2. Games   -   #2
    pure mood...or addiction..

like when i got VC for pc, i was on it all the time, but then got boring, then i found max payne 2 and got tired....now im playing nfs underground online and getting a few xbox games (for when my bro buys the modchip)

EDIT:Typo

3. Games   -   #3
    ooh..., so you not getting many games at a time, you dl new games when you done with the old?

4. Games   -   #4
    Retired
    How Do You Play Games ?

I use my mouse and keyboard

5. Games   -   #5
    Lick My Lovepump
    Originally posted by {I}{K}{E}@21 December 2003 - 22:31
    How Do You Play Games ?

I use my mouse and keyboard
    Damn, I wanted to make the smart arse comment.

6. Games   -   #6
    Poster
    i knew someone was gonna make it

U RNT LEET LIKE ME!!!!!!!!!11111111111111

7. Games   -   #7
    i go through games like napkins. I cheat my ass off, get tired of the soryline and move on. So i run out of good games to dl. At least i used to. Until my geforce 4 burnt out somehow how and i had to put in my voodoo 3 now i can play like half life and thats it.

8. Games   -   #8
    Poster
    woah that sucks, i cheat a lot too, in gta vc i finished the job part first then missions. i just play a game a lot until i get hooked on another, i barely finish any games

U RNT LEET LIKE ME!!!!!!!!!11111111111111

9. Games   -   #9
    i also use cheat but after i beat the game, or i use cheat with games that not my favorite, hav a guide/walkthrou is also easy to beat the game rather than using cheats, so what game that is more fun without cheating you ever play?

10. Games   -   #10
    Gramail's Avatar Member
    for me, playing games is all about state of mind. If i feel like shit, then i play like shit.
    i get addicted to games very easily, especial online games.
    in fact, i was addicted to quake for about 3 years B) .
    i quit a couple months ago, i really miss it.

i like almost any multyplayer games, espesialy fighting a 1st person shooters.

but anyway, you try and play on an empty stomach or with a headace or sumthin then you'll get your ass kicked

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast