Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast

Thread: Closing Threads

Poster
    Originally posted by Ozbabe@22 December 2003 - 21:07

Stick to the facts and lets not waste time with individual personalities, otherwise it looks like degenerating into nothing more than tit-for-tat.

I dont have preconceptions, but Im good at making my mind up fairly quickly about people and issues.

Debate is healthy, differing ideals are interesting.

Of course you've been around a lot longer than I have, and no doubt you will be around long after Ive gone, but I don't feel the need to have anyone come to bat for me, I can think for myself.

Others opinions are that... their opinions. I have mine, you have yours. They won't be the same with this particular debate, but who know's we may be sitting on the same side of the fence one day? Wouldn't that be interesting?

This is a truly bizarre post, are you sure you meant it for this thread, because I do not see how it is relevant to anything we have been discussing.

Stick to what facts, what individual personalities.

I'm sure you are good at making your mind up quickly about people and issues. I prefer to take my time, accuracy over speed, but that's just me.

Who is coming to bat for anyone. Who said you couldn't think for yourself. Of course you can think for yourself. It doesn't mean you are right, but it's a free world.

What are you talking about. Seriously what relevance does that post have to either the subject being discussed, our our specific conversation.

2. Lounge   -   #52
    Poster
    Originally posted by Lamsey@22 December 2003 - 21:13
    Argh... the third-person conjugations of verbs don't get apostrophes! *

Sorry, I have to let that off my chest every once in a while. Don't mind me.

*Unless it is a shortened form, in which case an apostrophe's required.
    Grammar Nazi

More censorship from plod mod.

3. Lounge   -   #53
    JONNO_CELEBS's Avatar Densly Loadan BT Rep: +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20
    Ok I'll slap the pair of you if you don't stop it

Or Post "IT"

Come on guys, it's christmas

Jonno B)
    Thinking about 1
    My Place & Arcade

4. Lounge   -   #54
    Honey's Avatar unbreakable
    ooooooh slap me Jonno!...

the whole idea of Christmas isnt something I can honestly say makes one iota of difference sweetie... mines screwed anyway...

@J'Pol - the idea was just to get back on track and discuss the thread itself...

I wish it wasnt 3.20am, but it is... and I have to retire for the night.

G'nite all...

5. Lounge   -   #55
    JONNO_CELEBS's Avatar Densly Loadan BT Rep: +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20
    Originally posted by Ozbabe@22 December 2003 - 20:30

the whole idea of Christmas isnt something I can honestly say makes one iota of difference sweetie... mines screwed anyway...

I was just trying to be cheerful, personally I think it sucks

Night Honey Sweeth dreams

Jonno B)
    Thinking about 1
    My Place & Arcade

6. Lounge   -   #56
    Poster
    Originally posted by Ozbabe@22 December 2003 - 21:30
    @J'Pol - the idea was just to get back on track and discuss the thread itself...

Are you listening to the voices in your head again

"post pish .... post pish .... post pish ...."

7. Lounge   -   #57
    Honey's Avatar unbreakable
    Originally posted by J&#39;Pol+23 December 2003 - 03:34--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (J&#39;Pol @ 23 December 2003 - 03:34)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Ozbabe@22 December 2003 - 21:30
    @J&#39;Pol - the idea was just to get back on track and discuss the thread itself...

"post pish .... post pish .... post pish ...." [/b][/quote]
    cheap shot J&#39;Pol... totally demeaning to yourself&#33;

8. Lounge   -   #58
    Poster
    Originally posted by Ozbabe+22 December 2003 - 21:40--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Ozbabe @ 22 December 2003 - 21:40)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by J&#39;Pol@23 December 2003 - 03:34
    <!--QuoteBegin-Ozbabe
    @22 December 2003 - 21:30
    @J&#39;Pol - the idea was just to get back on track and discuss the thread itself...

"post pish .... post pish .... post pish ...."
    cheap shot J&#39;Pol... totally demeaning to yourself&#33; [/b][/quote]
    First reply I could understand for a while. At least it is relevant to that which it quotes.

Strangely I don&#39;t feel demeaned. Perhaps I am just desensitized. What would a psychiatric type person think of that one wonders.

9. Lounge   -   #59
    RGX's Avatar Unstoppable
    Originally posted by J&#39;Pol+22 December 2003 - 20:16--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (J&#39;Pol @ 22 December 2003 - 20:16)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Lamsey@22 December 2003 - 21:13
    Argh... the third-person conjugations of verbs don&#39;t get apostrophes&#33; *

Sorry, I have to let that off my chest every once in a while. Don&#39;t mind me.

*Unless it is a shortened form, in which case an apostrophe&#39;s required.
    Grammar Nazi

More censorship from plod mod. [/b][/quote]
    made me laugh

sorry, carry on

10. Lounge   -   #60
    muchspl2
    I didn&#39;t care if they locked topics before lamasey took my topic and locked it after I PMed him to pin it, instead he makes another and pins his
    worst.mod.ever

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast