Thread: Internet Explore

lol i dont know why everything is going wrong latley, but now my internet explorer wont go to any page without showing this message:

The page cannot be displayed
    The page you are looking for is currently unavailable. The Web site might be experiencing technical difficulties, or you may need to adjust your browser settings.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please try the following:

Click the Refresh button, or try again later.

If you typed the page address in the Address bar, make sure that it is spelled correctly.

To check your connection settings, click the Tools menu, and then click Internet Options. On the Connections tab, click Settings. The settings should match those provided by your local area network (LAN) administrator or Internet service provider (ISP).
    If your Network Administrator has enabled it, Microsoft Windows can examine your network and automatically discover network connection settings.
    If you would like Windows to try and discover them,
    click Detect Network Settings
    Some sites require 128-bit connection security. Click the Help menu and then click About Internet Explorer to determine what strength security you have installed.
    If you are trying to reach a secure site, make sure your Security settings can support it. Click the Tools menu, and then click Internet Options. On the Advanced tab, scroll to the Security section and check settings for SSL 2.0, SSL 3.0, TLS 1.0, PCT 1.0.
    Click the Back button to try another link.

Cannot find server or DNS Error
    Internet Explorer

or it will just load and load and wont go ne where, does ne one know how to fix this? i cant even use the kazaa lite web page!

thnx
    D

2. Software & Hardware   -   #2
    You sure you're actually connected to the Internet?

3. Software & Hardware   -   #3
    lol yup

4. Software & Hardware   -   #4
    Old Fella
    Then how are you in this forum?

5. Software & Hardware   -   #5
    BANNED
    check your firewall, and internet options

6. Software & Hardware   -   #6
    lol im using opera thats how im on the forum, but i dont think my firewall is on and when you say internet options, where or what do i change? im not used to messing around with internet explorer type settings!

D

7. Software & Hardware   -   #7
    Samurai's Avatar Usenet Fanboy
    Originally posted by dee_madison2003@22 December 2003 - 19:31
    im not used to messing around with internet explorer type settings!
    Another example of putting monkey's in front of computers and letting them get on with it. Why is it, the majority of people coming here asking questions don't even know the basics? People need to start getting clued up, this is getting ridiculous.

8. Software & Hardware   -   #8
    well look im sorry but ive never experianced ne thing like this before and i use window washer to clean out internet explorer, so if me comming on here asking a question seeking help not smart remarks then im sorry for ruining your happy existance but this is a problem that i cant fix on my own all i need is help... im sure at one point we all needed some help...

D

9. Software & Hardware   -   #9
    oh and by the way i do believe i posted in problems and questions... so if that dosent fix ne problem here then i dont know what the world is comming to lol. im 16 i dont know ne thing about computers except downloading and playing games...

D

10. Software & Hardware   -   #10
    Originally posted by Samurai+22 December 2003 - 19:34--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Samurai &#064; 22 December 2003 - 19:34)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-dee_madison2003@22 December 2003 - 19:31
    im not used to messing around with internet explorer type settings&#33;
    Another example of putting monkey&#39;s in front of computers and letting them get on with it. Why is it, the majority of people coming here asking questions don&#39;t even know the basics? People need to start getting clued up, this is getting ridiculous. [/b][/quote]
    That&#39;s so nasty &#33;&#33; If you don&#39;t know the answer, why did you reply to this topic?

Dee Madison, how do you connect to the internet - by dial-up, cable or DSL ?