Thread: Fucktheinter.net in need of HELP!!!

powerstick's Avatar Poster
    found by by: OvernetUser

Fucktheinter.net:
    Site News: FTI Would Like To Say a Special Thank You to all Donators
    on Monday, February 14, 2005 - 05:03 AM Posted by: EViLOPTiC
    Site News
    Things were looking grim yesterday, so grim in fact it looked like we might have to close. 3 days before our server bill was due and still so far from the target

Its hard work keeping all this together and with the ads we currently have [Google] its just not enuff to substain the site. Plus they seem to send the money when they feel like it, LoL [We do have one pending, so if u are reading this post Google, please POST THE DAM THING ].

Anyway, we received a lot of donations yesterday and this morning from users and even staff members in an effort to help us out and to save our beloved site, and WOW! When the going gets tough, everyone starts donating!

16 Donations from different users have been recieved and the amount raised over the past few days totals : $493 USD !!

I would like to personally thank each and everyone of those 16 people from the bottom of my heart for their overwelming support and kind donations. Without you this site would have been forced to close

And thats 16 names in the hat for a chance to win one of our fantasic prizes

Thank You All for Your Help.

Kindest Regards

EViLOPTiC and the FTi Staff

fucktheinter.net
    Make your files the smallest possible to share. If you don't you how I recomend DR. DivX. It will do it for you. We don't want to have to dl that 2.5 gig sh*t for a movie or 2 SVCD's. SMALLEST FORMAT ALWAYS!!!!!!

2. File Sharing   -   #2
    Samurai's Avatar Usenet Fanboy
    Old News.

They were having problems around the 10th Feb. Within 3 days they have received donations for around 3 months.

3. File Sharing   -   #3
    powerstick's Avatar Poster
    when you go to the site, it says 3 reads. Why didn't we hear this main stream or on Slyck.com?

OvernetUser
    Make your files the smallest possible to share. If you don't you how I recomend DR. DivX. It will do it for you. We don't want to have to dl that 2.5 gig sh*t for a movie or 2 SVCD's. SMALLEST FORMAT ALWAYS!!!!!!