Thread: Msn Messenger 6.1 Xp

angel_of_death57
    On the log in screen, how do i clean past log in e-mail addresses, i do not have a clue how to do it it please help out

2. Software & Hardware   -   #2
    scribblec's Avatar Poster
    if u dont want your own one go enter any email and just say auto log in

3. Software & Hardware   -   #3
    angel_of_death57
    No what i mean is at the start it has a drop down menu and the lsit of e-mai laddresses that have used my MSn Messenger i want to clean that list there is 50 and its annoying when i am switching accounts about

4. Software & Hardware   -   #4
    backlash's Avatar usenet lover
    if it works like AOL Instant Messenger you can highlight the name and then click the delete button.

5. Software & Hardware   -   #5
    Poster
    Originally posted by angel_of_death57@22 December 2003 - 16:48
    No what i mean is at the start it has a drop down menu and the lsit of e-mai laddresses that have used my MSn Messenger i want to clean that list there is 50 and its annoying when i am switching accounts about
    I Dont actually think you can do that, try a clean-up program, one may have the option

6. Software & Hardware   -   #6
    Samurai's Avatar Usenet Fanboy
    Had this problem a while back when I stupidly let my brother use MSN messenger, and he saved his p/w on my system. Was that bad I contacted Micro$oft. I've since deleted the email, but it involved this...

Go to Control Panel > User Accounts > Click Your 'User Name' > Manage My Network Passwords > Remove the .NET Password

There is another way to do this in your registry but I'm not sure if you're willing to do this if it doesn't work. Let me know either way

7. Software & Hardware   -   #7
    angel_of_death57
    None of them work and Samurai you said some thing before and that does nothing

8. Software & Hardware   -   #8
    Samurai's Avatar Usenet Fanboy
    Are you running Windows XP? If so are you willing to allow remote assistance?