Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Who Do You Dislike More?

what do I put here? BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    OK Ive been reluctant to post a reply to this topic as I don't want any flame crap!!

but here it goes

Look I simply hate Rap because its the way Ive been brought up I like to hear a melody from the vocalist and actual instruments to be played by a band artist whatever.!! and there is no substance in the lyrics,m yes they write good poetry etc, I'm not talking about Nelly and all that crap !!!

Pop well as for reasons above yes.

Britney i Will use as an example she knows that lots of horny guys love here one word comes to mind as "ATTENTION SEEKER" yes horny guys love me I have such a great body and that slut knows it so whats she do??? pashas Madonna for attention.

If you were to interview any pop stars about anything they would straight away crap on about how they made the video clip what frigging costume I wore wheres the talk about how I wrote the song whats its about, how the instruments were layed.

This just drives me crazy hearing a drum machine over girls and backdoor boy pretty boys dancing around holding there crotches singing shit they haven't even wrote like "i love you I love you"

at least Tenacious D have talent for a band that are trying to be a joke!!

anyway that raps it up

2. Music   -   #12
    pusher's Avatar The New Moral
    I can't stand pop music. Everything in the mainstream is alike and therefore BORING.
    The color of this signature is really blue. If you see otherwise, please adjust your monitor settings.

3. Music   -   #13
    Neither. I really dislike the cheezy, manufactured country music that has been taking over the United States.

4. Music   -   #14
    Poster
    Neither.
    Each have their pluses and minuses, i will never count out a artist because i hated their previous music, the only people i will hate to the grave are artist who are against filesharing.

5. Music   -   #15
    Busyman's Avatar Use Logic Or STFU!!!
    Originally posted by jetje@22 December 2003 - 22:14
    i have little feelin with rap music, also i think everyone that really tries can rap. Hardly any skills needed. Also the popular rap songs become hits because of the use of the samples from POPsongs, and some reall good R&B artists. (Like Dido wit eminem in Stan)...

But dislike is a bit strong expression
    Man that's funny. Everyone cannot rap..even if they really,really tried. Most popular rap songs nowadays barely have samples. Their music is more synthesized now.

I agree with Ad in that I like more original instruments in songs, being a musician myself.
    The songs still sound good though. If the melody is catchy, sure it MIGHT sound better with plucked bass from a real bass but it could with Plucked Bass 1 from my keyboard as well.

The original poster said do you dislike rappers or popstars not rap or pop music.

I dislike rappers more and I used to rap and still make rap music.

Rappers, for the most part, portray and glorify violence and sex, It's fine if you can handle it but now there are young white kids running around calling themselves the n word (from the suburbs) and think are hard...all of a sudden.
    Rap music mostly is an adult medium. In that context it's fine. If I have kids I won't tolerate certain music in the house.
    Silly bitch, your weapons cannot harm me. Don't you know who I am? I'm the Juggernaut, Bitchhhh!

Flies Like An Arrow, Flies Like An Apple
    ---12323---4552-----
    2133--STRENGTH--8310
    344---5--5301---3232

6. Music   -   #16
    Poster
    Originally posted by Busyman+23 December 2003 - 07:06--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Busyman @ 23 December 2003 - 07:06)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-jetje@22 December 2003 - 22:14
    i have little feelin with rap music, also i think everyone that really tries can rap. Hardly any skills needed. Also the popular rap songs become hits because of the use of the samples from POPsongs, and some reall good R&B artists. (Like Dido wit eminem in Stan)...

But dislike is a bit strong expression&nbsp;
    Man that&#39;s funny. Everyone cannot rap..even if they really,really tried. Most popular rap songs nowadays barely have samples. Their music is more synthesized now.

I agree with Ad in that I like more original instruments in songs, being a musician myself.
    The songs still sound good though. If the melody is catchy, sure it MIGHT sound better with plucked bass from a real bass but it could with Plucked Bass 1 from my keyboard as well.

The original poster said do you dislike rappers or popstars not rap or pop music.

Rappers, for the most part, portray and glorify violence and sex, It&#39;s fine if you can handle it but now there are young white kids running around calling themselves the n word (from the suburbs) and think are hard...all of a sudden.
    Rap music mostly is an adult medium. In that context it&#39;s fine. If I have kids I won&#39;t tolerate certain music in the house. [/b][/quote]
    People like u are weird you think not letting it played in ur house is going to help your children in anyway??

IT WONT&#33;&#33;

Your children (if they want to listen to it) will hate you for being such a dick&#33;&#33;

were r u from btw??

above question is because im trying to support my sterotype of a certian race.

7. Music   -   #17
    Busyman's Avatar Use Logic Or STFU!!!
    Originally posted by Cotton+23 December 2003 - 07:15--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Cotton @ 23 December 2003 - 07:15)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by Busyman@23 December 2003 - 07:06
    <!--QuoteBegin-jetje
    @22 December 2003 - 22:14

Man that&#39;s funny. Everyone cannot rap..even if they really,really tried. Most popular rap songs nowadays barely have samples. Their music is more synthesized now.

Rappers, for the most part, portray and glorify violence and sex, It&#39;s fine if you can handle it but now there are young white kids running around calling themselves the n word (from the suburbs) and think are hard...all of a sudden.
    Rap music mostly is an adult medium. In that context it&#39;s fine. If I have kids I won&#39;t tolerate certain music in the house.
    People like u are weird you think not letting it played in ur house is going to help your children in anyway??

IT WONT&#33;&#33;

Your children (if they want to listen to it) will hate you for being such a dick&#33;&#33;

were r u from btw??

above question is because im trying to support my sterotype of a certian race. [/b][/quote]
    Hey dumbshit, I&#39;m black from Washington D.C.

And yea if I have a 10 year-old, he won&#39;t be listening to N.W.A. or anything like it IN MY HOUSE. When I was young I did listen to that over my friend&#39;s parent&#39;s house who didn&#39;t give a shit.
    Silly bitch, your weapons cannot harm me. Don't you know who I am? I'm the Juggernaut, Bitchhhh!

Flies Like An Arrow, Flies Like An Apple
    ---12323---4552-----
    2133--STRENGTH--8310
    344---5--5301---3232

8. Music   -   #18
    Popstars by far the have no talent and all they sing about is geeky love crap lol and it&#39;s too damn slowww..

9. Music   -   #19
    what do I put here? BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    Originally posted by Busyman+23 December 2003 - 23:51--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Busyman @ 23 December 2003 - 23:51)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by Cotton@23 December 2003 - 07:15
    Originally posted by Busyman@23 December 2003 - 07:06
    <!--QuoteBegin-jetje
    @22 December 2003 - 22:14

Rap music mostly is an adult medium. In that context it&#39;s fine. If I have kids I won&#39;t tolerate certain music in the house.

IT WONT&#33;&#33;

were r u from btw??

above question is because im trying to support my sterotype of a certian race.
    Hey dumbshit, I&#39;m black from Washington D.C.

And yea if I have a 10 year-old, he won&#39;t be listening to N.W.A. or anything like it IN MY HOUSE. When I was young I did listen to that over my friend&#39;s parent&#39;s house who didn&#39;t give a shit. [/b][/quote]

10. Music   -   #20
    Poster
    Originally posted by h121589@22 December 2003 - 18:08
    popstar
    bcuz i dont like pop music it gets on my nerves
    but i like some of Hilary Duff&#39;s song

and she HOT

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast