Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Who Do You Dislike More?

h1
    personally, i don't like popstars.

however, being a rap fan, i strongly dislike post-1996 rap, with a few exceptions, such as jerzey mob, outlawz, napoleon/muzamil/aman, tabli kweli/hi-tek, etc.

rap music has really gone down the shitter lately.

please don't take this the wrong way, as i respect whatever you listen to...

2. Music   -   #22
    what do I put here? BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    Originally posted by h121589+25 December 2003 - 12:53--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (h121589 @ 25 December 2003 - 12:53)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-h121589@22 December 2003 - 18:08
    popstar
    bcuz i dont like pop music it gets on my nerves
    but i like sone of Hilary Duff&#39;s song [/b][/quote]
    :x :x :x

3. Music   -   #23
    Poster
    I dislike popstars more as their used by their managers to make bucks, whent here really sold for their dances, body and not for their singing techniquies, and DEFINTLY not for thier songwriting techniques which hardly any pop stars do.

Some argue Rappers have no talent, but that shits from the heart etc. so its better.

4. Music   -   #24
    I hate rap. Hate it. Firstly because it tears to peices good music, rearranges it and then puts fucking TALKING over the top, secondly because theres no actual musicality involved, thirdly because its a really fucking obnoxious genre. The whole idea is basically "check out my rolex, check out my gold chains, check out my bitches and check out my car" Its just irritating and pointless. And it all sounds the same. I don&#39;t like pop either, but I can tell who&#39;s singing when it comes on the radio. And there is, contrary to popular belief, some variation in it.

AND....I&#39;m spent :music1:

5. Music   -   #25
    h1
    its a really fucking obnoxious genre. The whole idea is basically "check out my rolex, check out my gold chains, check out my bitches and check out my car" Its just irritating and pointless.
    now that really pisses me off. you have a very one-sided view of rap, and you are taking into consideration only what i like to call "crap rap."

start bumping some real rap, like the people i listed.

6. Music   -   #26
    Originally posted by Adster+26 December 2003 - 00:29--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Adster &#064; 26 December 2003 - 00:29)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by h121589@25 December 2003 - 12:53
    <!--QuoteBegin-h121589
    @22 December 2003 - 18:08
    popstar
    bcuz i dont like pop music it gets on my nerves

but i like sone of Hilary Duff&#39;s song
    :x :x :x [/b][/quote]
    Hillary Duff is hot... but yeah, her music sucks

Personally I dont really like either, neither of them appeal to me

but I think some (keyword: some) pop music is okay but definitely not the stuff like Britney Spears, Justin Timberlake, Christina Aguelira type stuff.

EDIT: I find it the lesser of the two evils

7. Music   -   #27
    I&#39;m latin myself. I got to this really high income school, I swear to god there are so many fukkin whiteboys who walk around wearing enyce and phat pharm with jordan&#39;s and timbs

most people that I talk to who listen to rock say they can tolerate hip hop but they can&#39;t tolerate pop and neither can I

8. Music   -   #28
    For those who hate Pop-rap (shit about rolexes and 22 inch spinners etc...)

listen to tupac shakur&#39;s music, u will love it

9. Music   -   #29
    BTW

r & B love songs are a million times better than pop love songs

10. Music   -   #30
    i really dont dislike popstars or rappers because im verstile with it but mainly i listen to rap but if the popstar have a nice beat and some lyrics with it i will probaly listen to it.

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast