Thread: Confused

Does anyone know what this means?

Para hacer un poco mas de Navidad y como nos une la "Musica", os cantare un Villancico,, pero eso si para que se vea mi mundología lo hare en "Inglé": Dis nait, is gut nait and chummonrro is Noeel exit de bout Merry que i bye a enborracheixon......Wolkin, Wolkin, Wolkin, de Merry bround Wolkin, Wolkin, Wolkin,is de naigt gut....jejejejeje, espero que os guste y ayude a alegra un poco estas fiestas. FELIZ NAVIDAD A TODOS Y LOS MEJORES DESEOS DE Pepi y Marià
    I don't even know what language it's in

2. Lounge   -   #2
    thewizeard's Avatar re-member BT Rep: +1
    Originally posted by Smooch@24 December 2003 - 13:42

Para hacer un poco mas de Navidad y como nos une la "Musica", os cantare un Villancico,, pero eso si para que se vea mi mundología lo hare en "Inglé": Dis nait, is gut nait and chummonrro is Noeel exit de bout Merry que i bye a enborracheixon......Wolkin, Wolkin, Wolkin, de Merry bround Wolkin, Wolkin, Wolkin,is de naigt gut....jejejejeje, espero que os guste y ayude a alegra un poco estas fiestas. FELIZ NAVIDAD A TODOS Y LOS MEJORES DESEOS DE Pepi y Marià
    I don't even know what language it's in
    Translated from Spanish....

In order to do a little but of Christmas and as it unites the "Musica
    to us", it will sing a Carol to you, but that if so that my mundología is seen hare in "Inglé": Dis nait, is gut nait and chummonrro is Noeel exit of bout Merry that i bye to
    enborracheixon......Wolkin, Wolkin, Wolkin, of Merry bround Wolkin, Wolkin, Wolkin,is of naigt gut....jejejejeje, I hope that like and help to cheers you a little these celebrations. MERRY CHRISTMAS To ALL and BEST DESIRES DE Pepi and Marià

edit: That was of course through a translator...there seems to be another language mixed into it...

3. Lounge   -   #3
    Oh hum

I received it from a user on SS and it still makes no sense

Thanks

4. Lounge   -   #4
    what do I put here? BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    soudns like adism

coz people try to psot teh way I usde too aboty jsut sux

but now I stopped posting like that so its cured in the forum but not soulseek yet

[-Slinger-] Adism is the Illness of the yaer!
    [-Slinger-] lol -----> yaer!
    [Ad.] haha
    [Rocktron] hahahaa
    [Rocktron] ASd Rules!
    [Ad.] and where yet to find a cure!
    [Rocktron] oops..
    [-Slinger-] lol
    [Rocktron] there is no cure
    [Rocktron] and...
    [Rocktron] why use a cure
    [Ad.] adn eh keepe psts abotu it jsut leik taht
    [Rocktron] ?

5. Lounge   -   #5
    Spider_dude's Avatar cawk BT Rep: +4
    it will be a colloquial version of spanish, like peruvian or so.

6. Lounge   -   #6
    DanB's Avatar Smoke weed everyday
    Originally posted by Spider_dude@24 December 2003 - 15:00
    like peruvian or so.
    Flake?

7. Lounge   -   #7
    Rocktron's Avatar Poster
    Hhahahahahaahahaa

Adism (the word) will be added to the big book.. in 2004.
    There is no running from it anymore.

It exists!

8. Lounge   -   #8
    Originally posted by nigel123+24 December 2003 - 20:45--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (nigel123 @ 24 December 2003 - 20:45)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Smooch@24 December 2003 - 13:42

I don&#39;t even know what language it&#39;s in
    Translated from Spanish....

In order to do a little but of Christmas and as it unites the "Musica
    to us", it will sing a Carol to you, but that if so that my mundología is seen hare in "Inglé": Dis nait, is gut nait and chummonrro is Noeel exit of bout Merry that i bye to
    enborracheixon......Wolkin, Wolkin, Wolkin, of Merry bround Wolkin, Wolkin, Wolkin,is of naigt gut....jejejejeje, I hope that like and help to cheers you a little these celebrations. MERRY CHRISTMAS To ALL and BEST DESIRES DE Pepi and Marià

edit: That was of course through a translator...there seems to be another language mixed into it... [/b][/quote]
    What translator did you use? Can you pm me, please?

9. Lounge   -   #9
    Thanks nigel for sending pm to me.

10. Lounge   -   #10
    Poster

Confused myself