Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Ie 6

Poster
    if im going 2 install IE 6 do i have 2 uninstall the version that i already have

2. Software & Hardware   -   #2
    asmithz's Avatar Hi-Definition
    no

3. Software & Hardware   -   #3
    Poster
    Originally posted by Agent Smith@20 December 2003 - 20:43
    no
    o ok

4. Software & Hardware   -   #4
    asmithz's Avatar Hi-Definition

5. Software & Hardware   -   #5
    Poster
    Originally posted by Agent Smith@20 December 2003 - 21:58

joke

6. Software & Hardware   -   #6
    When will people understand...this is not a substitute for google. Why don't you google it first and even then you dont get an answer then ask here. Everyone will be more than happy to help. You could have even seen that on Microsoft's website but ...
    <span style='color:black'> I am a part of all that I have met - Lord Tennyson</span>
    <span style='color:blue'>Try not to let your mind wander...it is too small and fragile to be out by itself</span>

7. Software & Hardware   -   #7
    Maybe he&#39;s quite busy. Agent is right&#33;

8. Software & Hardware   -   #8
    Samurai's Avatar Usenet Fanboy
    If I remember correctly, you couldn&#39;t uninstall it if you tried... It&#39;s part of Windows internal software or something. I was going to do it a while back on my old PC, as I was going to use Mozilla. Couldn&#39;t do it, and MS confirmed this.

9. Software & Hardware   -   #9
    Yes, you couldn&#39;t. The only thing that you can do is to repair/add/remove or else format your hard drive.

10. Software & Hardware   -   #10
    Poster
    Originally posted by I.am@21 December 2003 - 03:36
    When will people understand...this is not a substitute for google. Why don&#39;t you google it first and even then you dont get an answer then ask here. Everyone will be more than happy to help. You could have even seen that on Microsoft&#39;s website but ...
    maybe bcuz people like me dont have fukin time 4 bullshitin google bcuz google has a shit load of result and thats jus stupid when u could ask people 4 help

4 example:
    wut would u do if u were lost keep tryin 2 find the correct path or stop and ask 4 help???????

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast