Thread: Help -- I Need A Script -- Help

I am looking for a way to post messages on a thread on a bbs in an easier manner then sitting there clicking. I have searched the web but cannot seem to fond anything...do any of you know of a script that I could use?? Any help would be much appreciated!!

Thanks.
    Jason

2. Software & Hardware   -   #2
    does the board you're planning on spamming have flood control on it?
    <span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>BLAH</span>

<span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>Wayne Rooney - A thug and a thief</span>

3. Software & Hardware   -   #3
    no it does not, also, for the record, i am not out to do anything destructive. Th reason i want this, is so that I can be the one to post the 50,000th message on this thread... http://www.forums.mlb.com/n/mb/message.asp...msg=56985.16542

Thanks
    Jason

4. Software & Hardware   -   #4
    That would be a bad idea to give such information out. Spammers/Advertisers use it to post the same message any number of times and no one welcomes that.

Edit: Just saw your post but giving it out on the board can be used by others for destructive purposes. You can write your own bot to do the same thing. I doubt if its available on search engine&#39;s. Low probability. And a question like this on normal forums would get locked.
    <span style='color:black'> I am a part of all that I have met - Lord Tennyson</span>
    <span style='color:blue'>Try not to let your mind wander...it is too small and fragile to be out by itself</span>

5. Software & Hardware   -   #5
    would you be willing to email me privately with the answer??

My email address is: [email protected]

Thanks
    Jason

6. Software & Hardware   -   #6
    I haven&#39;t designed a bot to auto post messages. But can look for one in my resources. Will email if I do find one. But the chances are low.
    <span style='color:black'> I am a part of all that I have met - Lord Tennyson</span>
    <span style='color:blue'>Try not to let your mind wander...it is too small and fragile to be out by itself</span>

7. Software & Hardware   -   #7
    That would be AWESOME&#33;&#33; --- Thanks&#33;

(If anyone else knows, plz email me or post here&#33

Jason