Thread: Ati 9600xt Half Life 2 Deal Question

Hello @ll

i recently bought the 9600xt over the dvd burnerfor those who remeber i ask a questin about. Anyways i got the vid card and i got teh half life 2 deal coupon and i wnet to teh site and it said that i cud have counterstrike and all the other gamez on steam for free with that validation code they give you on teh coupon but it also says that as soon as the game is released they will "stream" it to me so i kan play it instead of gettin it sent to me by mail. My question was since steam is basically for online gamez will i still be able to play half life 2 like single player for example launch it from my desktop and not having to go through steam to play it.

Thx

2. Software & Hardware   -   #2
    BUMP!

3. Software & Hardware   -   #3
    Plz anyone???

SUPER BUMP!

4. Software & Hardware   -   #4
    Originally posted by oreoman@22 December 2003 - 22:43
    SUPER BUMP!
    what exactly makes your 'super bump' any more powerful than a normal bump?

perhaps you should email valve's tech support for the answer?
    <span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>BLAH</span>

<span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>Wayne Rooney - A thug and a thief</span>

5. Software & Hardware   -   #5
    Originally posted by 3rd gen noob+23 December 2003 - 00:50--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (3rd gen noob @ 23 December 2003 - 00:50)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-oreoman@22 December 2003 - 22:43
    SUPER BUMP&#33;
    what exactly makes your &#39;super bump&#39; any more powerful than a normal bump?

perhaps you should email valve&#39;s tech support for the answer? [/b][/quote]
    ok i did email them like 6 days ago and still no reply

anyone know?

6. Software & Hardware   -   #6
    Originally posted by oreoman@22 December 2003 - 22:54
    ok i did email them like 6 days ago and still no reply

anyone know?
    email them again explaining that if you don&#39;t get a reply within a day you&#39;ll kill a horse

that should make them listen
    <span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>BLAH</span>

<span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>Wayne Rooney - A thug and a thief</span>

7. Software & Hardware   -   #7
    you have to use steam even to play a single player game

8. Software & Hardware   -   #8
    abu_has_the_power's Avatar I have cool stars
    have them mail it to u. then u can make a cue and bin, and give us all a copy. lol