Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: What Would You Love To Learn Instantly ?

Originally posted by hooked@23 December 2003 - 12:48
    to be able to give yrself a blowjob would be a nice feature

2. Lounge   -   #32
    Infested Cats's Avatar Mike Victory
    Originally posted by Sparsely+22 December 2003 - 23:26--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Sparsely &#064; 22 December 2003 - 23:26)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by abu_has_the_power@23 December 2003 - 02:13
    i wish i can learn how to fly.
    it&#39;s quite simple.

throw yourself at the ground, and miss. [/b]

Excellent HGTTG referance.

<!--QuoteBegin-Rock Tonic Juice Magic
    @23 December 2003 - 02:56
    to play the sax beter[/quote]
    I too would like to play my sax better.

I would also love to play some kick-ass guitar, and/or be a kick-ass stunt-driver. As long as it kicked-ass.

3. Lounge   -   #33
    Samurai's Avatar Usenet Fanboy
    Originally posted by pusher@23 December 2003 - 02:23
    I would like to learn several different foreign languages including, but not limited to, Macedonian, French, German, Japanese, Latin and Greek. I would also like to learn all the rules and limitations of grammar.
    Agreed. I would also love to speak every language.

4. Lounge   -   #34
    bujub22's Avatar THE GREAT
    Originally posted by Samurai+23 December 2003 - 13:06--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Samurai @ 23 December 2003 - 13:06)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-pusher@23 December 2003 - 02:23
    I would like to learn several different foreign languages including, but not limited to, Macedonian, French, German, Japanese, Latin and Greek.&nbsp; I would also like to learn all the rules and limitations of grammar.
    Agreed. I would also love to speak every language. [/b][/quote]
    hey that&#39;s not a bad one
    put that 1 for me too as well as kung fu every style
    i love the drunk style i start off with that 1 first

5. Lounge   -   #35
    bujub22's Avatar THE GREAT
    Originally posted by RGX@23 December 2003 - 07:09
    Theres this video on kazaa of a guy out there that can do neo moves, capoerica I think its called, huge flips, run up walls, it looks fantastic, he just flips and spins for hours and his spin kicks are incredible, i wish I could learn how to move like that
    yah seen that there also some kid from some scholl in new york that can do the same thing dl a while ago looking for what the name is but i got alot of cd&#39;s to go threw

6. Lounge   -   #36
    Gemby!'s Avatar Poster
    i would like to be able to learn how to stay off this computer for more that 5 mins

but more importantly i would like to learn either a foreign language or how to play geetar
    Single handedly destroying the NHS from the inside

7. Lounge   -   #37
    SciManAl's Avatar Hardware guy
    i would like to learn how to umm... i don&#39;t know... um...... find my way out of the lounge&#33;&#33;&#33; hahaha no really i would like the self blowjob feature.... (lets all be realistic...)

hmm this is a tuffy yeah all the programing languages would be nice, no ALL LANGUAGES&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;

8. Lounge   -   #38
    TRshady
    I&#39;d like to how to speak all languages too, then I&#39;d maybe have a clearer insight on what my mum says half the time. I&#39;d also like to learn how to stop people posting such depressing and negative topics, specially at this time of year .....

9. Lounge   -   #39
    I&#39;d like to learn how to play the drums, i&#39;m sure it&#39;ll be a great stress reliever B)

10. Lounge   -   #40
    Poster
    Originally posted by Smooch@23 December 2003 - 20:27
    I&#39;d like to learn how to play the drums, i&#39;m sure it&#39;ll be a great stress reliever B)
    not as much as flogging the bishop, old chum.
    <span style='font-size:21pt;line-height:100%'><span style='color:red'>JOIN MY FORUM TODAY IT IS FUCKING SWEET</span></span>

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast