Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Can Enyone Tell Me How To Open A Exe.file With A I

i downloaded a file with the exe.extention when i open it there is a iso file inside of the exe.file.can enyone tell me how to open the iso file.eny help would be appreciated..

2. File Sharing   -   #2
    remove the *.exe extension from the end of the file
    <span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>BLAH</span>

<span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>Wayne Rooney - A thug and a thief</span>

3. File Sharing   -   #3
    ok that sounds easy what then.iam a real newbie.i need it spelled out for me.thanks for the reply..

4. File Sharing   -   #4
    Originally posted by CLEARICE01@23 December 2003 - 02:08
    ok that sounds easy what then
    take a look here. this should sort everything out for you

<span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>Wayne Rooney - A thug and a thief</span>

5. File Sharing   -   #5
    thanks for the link but the file iam trying to open is easy cd creator 6 i dont whant to have to download nero to. is ther another way to do it without nero.thanks again

6. File Sharing   -   #6
    Originally posted by CLEARICE01@23 December 2003 - 02:48
    thanks for the link but the file iam trying to open is easy cd creator 6 i dont whant to have to download nero to. is ther another way to do it without nero.thanks again
    Daemon tools

download daemon tools from above, then mount the *.iso file using daemon

you can then install the game (or watch the video) on the disc without having to burn the *.iso file to disc...

7. File Sharing   -   #7
    ok i downloaded daemon tools but i cant figureout how to mount the image.thanks for the reply

8. File Sharing   -   #8
    BANNED
    read the help boss

run daemon and it will appear in your system tray, right click it and go to visual cd/dvd rom>set # of devices(pick one if that is all you need)

now go to visual cd/dvd rom again and this time you will see a drive like "e" or "g" or some thing hight light that and choose mount image then navagate to the file you want to mount

that it you are done now just hit that drive to open it from "my computer" or set auto start from options

9. File Sharing   -   #9
    thanks a lot musleman.your the man with the info...

10. File Sharing   -   #10
    BANNED
    np boss but the real credit goes to 3rd gen noob

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast