Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: Life

abu_has_the_power's Avatar I have cool stars
    Originally posted by peat moss@23 December 2003 - 02:00
    Dude get laid all your troubles seem so far away (The Beatles) Life is too short enjoy
    good point. lol

and yea, take a walk or something. get some fresh air. call ur friends. watch a movie. go to the mall. do wat u do.

2. Lounge   -   #52
    Duffman's Avatar Poster
    well i don't think im depressed enough for medication or therapy, you know the more i think of it the less i call it depression, i feel like, ive gained something, like even though i feel meaning less i feel as though ive gained something, i may be meaningless but unlike most, i know it and everyone else wakes up, goes to work, puts money away and repeats untill they hit an age where they sit down and prepare for death, but i know its coming, thats gotta count for somethign

3. Lounge   -   #53
    Duffman's Avatar Poster
    hmmm

4. Lounge   -   #54
    bob_the_alien's Avatar Bob The Alien
    Originally posted by johnboy27@23 December 2003 - 00:59
    Shit dude,your only 15.... If you are really this stressed out and depressed at this time in life then you are certainly screwed in the long run.
    I don't know about that, from what I’ve seen it's usually the high school and college age people, that are the most prone to depression. Maybe it's just the fact that I'm still in college, but most older people I know, are pretty happy with their lives.
    I’ve always just thought that you know around these ages is when your trying to find out who you are, and what you want to be and do for the rest of you life, i can see it being stressful.

I’ve known what I wanted to do with my life since I was 5, but the majority of the high school and college students have no idea, and when you come to realize that soon your going to be on your own, and you have to learn to coup with life away from your parents, the stress will begin.
    "Where did he go, George, Where did he go?"

5. Lounge   -   #55
    abu_has_the_power's Avatar I have cool stars
    Originally posted by Duffman3@23 December 2003 - 02:05
    well i don't think im depressed enough for medication or therapy, you know the more i think of it the less i call it depression, i feel like, ive gained something, like even though i feel meaning less i feel as though ive gained something, i may be meaningless but unlike most, i know it and everyone else wakes up, goes to work, puts money away and repeats untill they hit an age where they sit down and prepare for death, but i know its coming, thats gotta count for somethign
    good. it's a start. now, u want to cure this emptiness inside u. i think i read somewhere that teenagers have some hormone inbalance or something that make them feel like they don't exist. that no one cares if they die or live. i feel that all the time. i would just sleep, watch a good movie, take a walk, or call up my gf and talk to her.

6. Lounge   -   #56
    peat moss's Avatar Software Farmer BT Rep: +15BT Rep +15BT Rep +15
    Ive felt like your fealling many times in my life but good freinds are good to talk to.
    or talk to a friends parent you trust . youl be fine my friend

7. Lounge   -   #57
    Duffman's Avatar Poster
    well i have to say this is helping, over the past months even on better days worrying about normal things like schocol and girls i still felt like it din't matter either way, i guess maybe im cut our more for something philosipcal in life rather than accountant

8. Lounge   -   #58
    Rock star ? kool hee hee Now dont you fell better butthead lol

9. Lounge   -   #59
    Duffman's Avatar Poster
    different not neceserilly better but definatley different

10. Lounge   -   #60
    Duffman if you want to talk pm me. Rob

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast