Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Goodbye Invision Power Board

SuperJude™'s Avatar IRC Interloper
    Conversions always equal trouble.

Glad I am already moving away from the kazaa based p2p and onto ftp and shit, cause sometimes I get that "I' the king of the world" feeling.

You know.

The Titanic.

-SJ™
    "We Love You SuperJude!"- the fans

2. Lounge   -   #12
    To tell ya all the truth... I dont want to move... I love this forum. I got fans here, I got fans there, I got sweat going in my underware... Plus I have people who hate me here, people who hate me there, people who will just f*ck me anywhere. So thats why I dont want to move... LETS STAY!

3. Lounge   -   #13
    Forum Star
    Well FC, let me put it to you a different way, I asked you if you remembered the YABBSE to IPB conversion. You said no. You were here for it, as you've been a member longer than me. It's just that it was rather unmemorable. That's exactly how this should go. A couple of days where things might look a little different, but in the end, basically everything will be the same.

4. Lounge   -   #14
    Ron's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by El_Jefe@18 February 2003 - 07:09
    A couple of days where things might look a little different, but in the end, basically everything will be the same.
    Sounds like remarrying to me.

5. Lounge   -   #15
    jetje's Avatar former star
    Yeah man it's just lay out, skin things. Just think of the good things we will have again.
    Verifieds, man i miss those..... And who knows what we more new stuff get....
    Just relax, the board stays the same... Why???

Because the board is the people, not the software.

6. Lounge   -   #16
    FuNkY CaPrIcOrN's Avatar Poster
    As long as we get more rooms...alot of people on here do not use verifieds.I think Paul,VB and the rest forget that.....and yes jetje the board is the people......not the verifieds.

7. Lounge   -   #17
    SuperJude™'s Avatar IRC Interloper
    Originally posted by jetje@18 February 2003 - 09:18
    Because the board is the people, not the software.
    Wow Batman SuperJude™ and jetje™ agree on something!

yes the board is the persona of the people involved. I do not come here anymore for verifieds to tell the truth.

They are nice to have of course, don't get me wrong.

-SJ™
    "We Love You SuperJude!"- the fans

8. Lounge   -   #18
    But the verifieds are one of the main reasons new people will 1st time visit here, i was. Later i found out that there was so many nice and different people were hangin' around here. Only then i signed up.
    Think a lot of people came to here that way. Why not make a big Mall. One stop shopping, you load some verifieds, you solve a problem and then go to the Lounge to have some fun... That's my ideal board.

Wow Batman SuperJude™ and jetje™ agree on something!
    Nice to see that SJ, finally

9. Lounge   -   #19
    FuNkY CaPrIcOrN's Avatar Poster
    This is a file sharing community.....to tell you the truth I hate to be assoicated with Kazaa Lite.Not because of the people who put time into it...I think they have made it 10 times better.I love this place so I will stick by the fact that I am assoicated with the program...but I think we need to expand beyond that.

10. Lounge   -   #20
    you saw what happened in the development, the board brought a bunch of people together and they're devolloping hard, joined knowledge. Just make the board interesting enough for everybody, more knowledge joins. Who knows one day they can complete your dream, Our own p2p network.
    But give some changes a chance.... If one of them is a need for a board change.. we have to do it. B)

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast