Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Timeline

anyone got timeline hash, please post it here

2. Movies & TV   -   #2
    Retired
    request !!!

Do a search !!! there is a DVDrip and a DVDscr. here!

3. Movies & TV   -   #3
    Darth Sushi's Avatar Sushi Lord
    After five months, this guy hasn't learned to post in the right places BTW for3024, try looking at all the other post in this section. You'll notice they all have verified hashes unlike yours.

4. Movies & TV   -   #4
    hmm...thats funny, cuz I did a search and came up with nada, zilch, zeeero. so maybe he had a valid request, and maybe he did post in the wrong section but doesn't give any of you the right to jump on his back. its amazing what people do and say to make themselves feel important and superior.

5. Movies & TV   -   #5
    hey ther is like 20 different versions of that screener but it looks suspicious coz they are all the same bandwidth and they are not downloading for nothing. Search for the artist "Evilfish" if you wanna see what i'm talking about

6. Movies & TV   -   #6
    Originally posted by be_man31@24 December 2003 - 06:17
    hmm...thats funny, cuz I did a search and came up with nada, zilch, zeeero. so maybe he had a valid request, and maybe he did post in the wrong section but doesn't give any of you the right to jump on his back. its amazing what people do and say to make themselves feel important and superior.
    Oh, STFU n00b!

7. Movies & TV   -   #7
    Originally posted by Dzuki@24 December 2003 - 09:08
    hey ther is like 20 different versions of that screener but it looks suspicious coz they are all the same bandwidth and they are not downloading for nothing. Search for the artist "Evilfish" if you wanna see what i'm talking about
    Use the verified hashes that what there there for

8. Movies & TV   -   #8
    oh yes I forgot how NARROW minded darth shushi is, just cuz he sees I haven't posted very much he assumes I'm a noob dumbass! BTW good come back! did ya think of that one all by yourself, or did mommy help you out? and junkyardking there is no timeline in the verifieds thATS why he was asking in the first place

9. Movies & TV   -   #9
    Originally posted by be_man31@24 December 2003 - 23:48
    oh yes I forgot how NARROW minded darth shushi is, just cuz he sees I haven't posted very much he assumes I'm a noob    dumbass!    BTW good come back! did ya think of that one all by yourself, or did mommy help you out?  and junkyardking there is no timeline in the verifieds thATS  why he was asking in the first place 
    Oh boy... another n00b desperate for attention. And yes, you are a n00b (just compare your membership number to mine)! What's wrong, mommy and daddy neglecting your need for attention and you have to come to a pirate forum to make up for your deficiency? Rx: Get a boyfriend and jump his bones You need it!

10. Movies & TV   -   #10
    Mr AnDy D's Avatar Poster
    sushi is one of those losers who goes to the internet to feel important, and hide his real identity, because he is ashamed of who he is

it's true

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast