Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Nothing Works...

BANNED
    Originally posted by BabaBooey@24 December 2003 - 01:10
    For a bit more info, Kazaa, KLite, and Shareaza have all said "More Sources Needed" and occasionally "Qeued". I'm using a wireless broadband service. Performing searches doesn't take much time at all, and downloads used to finish fairly quickly (I have 1000 mp3's and quite a few shows already). The problem just escalated over the past 3 months or so and now they are all essentially worthless.

Anyway to check on whether ISP is blocking ports?
    call your isp and ask

and are they saying queued or remotely queued in klite??

2. File Sharing   -   #12
    Poster
    Are you behind a router?

3. File Sharing   -   #13
    KLite says remotely qeued. Shareaza says "Pending" then after a few minutes "No sources". I have no idea if I'm behind a router. I'm living in an apartment complex where most everyone is using the free wireless service, so maybe that can give people an idea of what's up...

4. File Sharing   -   #14
    BANNED
    remotely queued means you are in line but you might as well forget it, lol

lets do a test :

please do a test,search for van halen?s right now and wait untill you get 30 or more sources and then pick for download and tell me what you get make sure your traffic is paused or clean

let me know what you get and that might help me figure out a few things, also try kanat and see if it will help, you apartment might be capping or blocking p2p ask them

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12