Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Nothing Works...

Kazaa, Kazaa lite, Shareaza, and Emule. I've used all over the past few days and absolutely nothing downloads on any of the programs. I did notice, however, that on Emule I uploaded one file at about 30kbps. I'm obviously a newbie when it comes to this stuff, but can someone give me advice on to what may be wrong? I have absolutely no trouble downloading from websites at high speeds directly from websites.

2. File Sharing   -   #2
    Poster
    What an unlimited question.

Isp blocking ports.
    Route not set up correct (if you have one).
    Rare files nobody with them.
    New files waiting for someone to come on line.
    Files you have no one as found yet or don't need them.

See pinned
    Solution To Kazaa 2.4.2 Not Connecting
    Read First - Answers To Frequently Asked Questions

3. File Sharing   -   #3
    Find the best p2p program and have self confidence in d/loading programs that will suite your needs.

4. File Sharing   -   #4
    muchspl2
    what do you mean haven't downloaded anything, what have you tried to download, does it say connected?

5. File Sharing   -   #5
    Originally posted by muchspl2@23 December 2003 - 20:53
    what do you mean haven't downloaded anything, what have you tried to download, does it say connected?
    Hi much, I just want to greet you Happy Holidays!

6. File Sharing   -   #6
    muchspl2
    thanks & happy holidays to you as well

7. File Sharing   -   #7
    Hope we remain as allies.

8. File Sharing   -   #8
    BANNED
    Originally posted by BabaBooey@23 December 2003 - 08:08
    Kazaa, Kazaa lite, Shareaza, and Emule. I've used all over the past few days and absolutely nothing downloads on any of the programs. I did notice, however, that on Emule I uploaded one file at about 30kbps. I'm obviously a newbie when it comes to this stuff, but can someone give me advice on to what may be wrong? I have absolutely no trouble downloading from websites at high speeds directly from websites.
    hey boss with file sharing you download speed depends on the # of sources available for connections and their upload speed, so if the sources are queued or not there and etc. you will not get now downloads going for that file/s

9. File Sharing   -   #9
    For a bit more info, Kazaa, KLite, and Shareaza have all said "More Sources Needed" and occasionally "Qeued". I'm using a wireless broadband service. Performing searches doesn't take much time at all, and downloads used to finish fairly quickly (I have 1000 mp3's and quite a few shows already). The problem just escalated over the past 3 months or so and now they are all essentially worthless.

Anyway to check on whether ISP is blocking ports?

10. File Sharing   -   #10
    now they are all essentially worthless.
    Why would files you downloaded already be worthless

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast