2. Games   -   #22
    Originally posted by Stonecoldfreak1@27 December 2003 - 05:19
    bah i hate the pc one after playing the demo
    LOL, dude, did u buy crimson skies?

ARG

I went to target, there fuckin out -_-;;

3. Games   -   #23
    Nightwolf's Avatar Old Guy
    If you really want to buy the PC version, I'd recommend going here...

http://half.ebay.com/cat/buy/prod.cgi?cpid...=2266&meta_id=5

Or, you could try requesting it in the Game Requests forum at Suprnova. Maybe somebody will upload the full game.

4. Games   -   #24
    Originally posted by Secret Squirrel+27 December 2003 - 16:05--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Secret Squirrel @ 27 December 2003 - 16:05)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Stonecoldfreak1@27 December 2003 - 05:19

ARG

I went to target, there fuckin out -_-;; [/b][/quote]
    i was going to then i decided on PGR 2 instead

i might be getting crimson skies the first week of january tho

5. Games   -   #25
    Originally posted by Stonecoldfreak1+27 December 2003 - 23:33--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Stonecoldfreak1 @ 27 December 2003 - 23:33)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by Secret Squirrel@27 December 2003 - 16:05
    <!--QuoteBegin-Stonecoldfreak1
    @27 December 2003 - 05:19

ARG

I went to target, there fuckin out -_-;;
    i was going to then i decided on PGR 2 instead

i might be getting crimson skies the first week of january tho [/b][/quote]
    hmm, im not much for racing games but i hear its really good, update ur race track scores constantly with everyone over the world wow, ur like OMG I GOT UNDER 3 MINS, and some ones already until 2 HAHAHA

6. Games   -   #26
    i hate racing games and i bought this and im fine with it and ive played it at least 6 or 7 hours

EDIT: i might be getting crimson skies tommorrow... either that or a phone/n-gage (my dad sad he would buy me a phone and he kinda took then lost my GBA SP so he might just get me an n-gage and 3 games for &#036;200)

7. Games   -   #27
    Originally posted by Stonecoldfreak1@28 December 2003 - 13:25
    i hate racing games and i bought this and im fine with it and ive played it at least 6 or 7 hours

EDIT: i might be getting crimson skies tommorrow... either that or a phone/n-gage (my dad sad he would buy me a phone and he kinda took then lost my GBA SP so he might just get me an n-gage and 3 games for &#036;200)
    lol, man, i don&#39;t recommend the n-gage, i personally played it at gamestop and its horrible, i mean first of all its a giant taco and the games kinda lag and stuff too

8. Games   -   #28
    Gettin&#39; slightly off topic here, but speaking of racing games I just got Burnout 2 and I love it&#33; The feeling of speed it gives you as you&#39;re whipping in and out of oncoming traffic is just insane. Plus it has a crash mode, where the goal is to cause as much damage as possible just by crashing into other cars. Very cool. B)

9. Games   -   #29
    Originally posted by Nightwolf@29 December 2003 - 01:50
    Gettin&#39; slightly off topic here, but speaking of racing games I just got Burnout 2 and I love it&#33; The feeling of speed it gives you as you&#39;re whipping in and out of oncoming traffic is just insane. Plus it has a crash mode, where the goal is to cause as much damage as possible just by crashing into other cars. Very cool. B)
    if its anythign like burnout 1 it can suck my balls

10. Games   -   #30
    No, the way I understand it&#39;s a big improvement over the first one. I like it a lot.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123