Page 12 of 24 FirstFirst ... 2910111213141522 ... LastLast

Thread: Best Game Ever?

SniperInTheShadows's Avatar Poster
    Best Game Ever?

In my case that's easy - Street Fighter II (Arcade version)!!!!!!

I used to spend ALL my money on that when i was a kid, it was the only game that i would goto arcades to play

Only other game that came close to knocking SFII off my top spot was "Operation Wolf" (both Arcade and Spectrum version's)

2. Games   -   #112
    Originally posted by DarkEternityNow+1 March 2003 - 01:51--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (DarkEternityNow @ 1 March 2003 - 01:51)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--Crack_man@1 March 2003 - 01:43
    The best game I have played was to Playstation and the game was
    "Star Ocean: The Second Story".
    Whoooo, SOTSS. Great great great RPG, undeniably. I got so many hours of entertainment from this, its unbelievable. Good taste man, good taste... [/b][/quote]
    You have good taste too I suppose.

3. Games   -   #113
    Poster
    Originally posted by Crack_man@1 March 2003 - 01:43
    ....it is a RPG game and itīs sort of like Final Fantasy but more funnier and you can control the player to movie whaterver you want unlike Final Fantasy where you can only stand still and do your attacks.
    Not true sir....read my favorites....you will see FF Tactics...you WERE limited on how/where you could move, but if you try it you will see the combat system is far superior (IMHO) to Star Oceans..maybe not the plot but definately the combat system..

4. Games   -   #114
    Poster
    ive played both, and I did enjoy Tactics, but SOTSS was far superiour to me...

5. Games   -   #115
    Poster
    Vinkhuizen, Groningen, Nederland (the Netherlands)
    Day of defeat

Need for speed (all)

GTA (all)

6. Games   -   #116
    Originally posted by ThE_MP3_G0d+1 March 2003 - 03:42--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (ThE_MP3_G0d @ 1 March 2003 - 03:42)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--Crack_man@1 March 2003 - 01:43
    ....it is a RPG game and itīs sort of like Final Fantasy but more funnier and you can control the player to movie whaterver you want unlike Final Fantasy where you can only stand still and do your attacks.
    Not true sir....read my favorites....you will see FF Tactics...you WERE limited on how/where you could move, but if you try it you will see the combat system is far superior (IMHO) to Star Oceans..maybe not the plot but definately the combat system.. [/b][/quote]
    It is true that you can move the characters in FFT but in FFT you have to wait for your turn yo play but "Star Ocean: The Second Story" you can move the characters without waiting for the time bar to fill up so itīs action all the time.

7. Games   -   #117
    Ex-member
    My girlfriend says:
    Theme Hospital
    Diablo II: Lord Of Destruction
    Solitaire&nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp;

What is it with these women and their crappy games?&#33;

Wtf happened.... a brain quief??
    D2LoD kicked ass..maybe fell short of my top games list...but still a killer game&#33;
    I agree... D2LoD does kick ass... it&#39;s my copy, my girlfriend just steals it all the time.

I was slagging off the fact that she likes Solitaire, hence the rolling eyes...

8. Games   -   #118
    kAb's Avatar Poster
    can&#39;t believe how this has only been said a couple times:
    DEUS EX

and...

goldeneye (n64)
    Starcraft
    hitman 2

9. Games   -   #119
    Ex-member
    DEUS EX
    Ooh yeah, forgot that one.

I released that one to the world a while ago... look in the verifieds

10. Games   -   #120
    the best game of all time is GTA Vice city and its coming out for pc so thats good too.

Page 12 of 24 FirstFirst ... 2910111213141522 ... LastLast