Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Clean Kmd 2.6.0

Just finished installing it and it not that bad i guess but i make some screen shots with some things that i think we can do to inprove it.

Things that are in a circle need to be removed or changed

2. File Sharing   -   #12
    Poster
    That ad space on the search window got to go......that is another way sharman advertises

3. File Sharing   -   #13
    Originally posted by Sony@24 December 2003 - 02:37
    That ad space on the search window got to go......that is another way sharman advertises
    anyone know how to block those for now...

4. File Sharing   -   #14
    Dear razz: I think there has been a mixup, i believe you seem to believe my nick on here is Corvette?, no wrong, Its corvey, been that from day one, yeah this is all one big mixup, i am not down with betrayel man come one, you know me... wtf!?!?

5. File Sharing   -   #15
    "same as the 2.4.4 that you leaked out the other day derick" not me again, i cant leak anyway!?!? my dcc is not working and everything else where is this all coming from i just asume.... nvm any way this is bullshit man and you know it razz, i wouldnt do that!

6. File Sharing   -   #16
    Why all the new versions lately or clones as i call them.

7. File Sharing   -   #17
    Poster
    Originally posted by Ariel_001+24 December 2003 - 03:42--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Ariel_001 @ 24 December 2003 - 03:42)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Sony@24 December 2003 - 02:37
    anyone know how to block those for now... [/b][/quote]
    Dont use this version, its crap as hell, go use the #klchat build, its better

8. File Sharing   -   #18
    lol,first nothing works with Win98 and then a versions pop up out of nowhere.
    i think ill take Kunals advice and stick with the klchat build

9. File Sharing   -   #19
    Poster
    Originally posted by Kunal+24 December 2003 - 11:07--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Kunal &#064; 24 December 2003 - 11:07)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by Ariel_001@24 December 2003 - 03:42
    <!--QuoteBegin-Sony
    @24 December 2003 - 02:37

Dont use this version, its crap as hell, go use the #klchat build, its better [/b][/quote]
    why not to use this one? i think it&#39;s the same and does not give you errors like the KLchat version does when you start it up.

i think KLchat has so many hack programs in it and it does not work properly the way it should.I for one have had no luck with KLchat...it just does not work properly on my computer

10. File Sharing   -   #20
    Poster
    Originally posted by Sony+24 December 2003 - 16:59--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Sony @ 24 December 2003 - 16:59)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by Kunal@24 December 2003 - 11:07
    Originally posted by Ariel_001@24 December 2003 - 03:42
    <!--QuoteBegin-Sony
    @24 December 2003 - 02:37

Dont use this version, its crap as hell, go use the #klchat build, its better
    why not to use this one? i think it&#39;s the same and does not give you errors like the KLchat version does when you start it up.

i think KLchat has so many hack programs in it and it does not work properly the way it should.I for one have had no luck with KLchat...it just does not work properly on my computer [/b][/quote]
    Have you tried the latest version?

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast