Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Speakers

hi after getting a new sound card, i want to get some new speaker....i need a 2.1....unless you could find some 5.1 for really cheap...my room already have 5.1 surrond sounds from my home theatre so some 5.1 speakers for my comp will be a total of 10 speakers and 2 sub in my room yea, so some 2.1 will do but unless there is some really nice cheap 5.1

2. Software & Hardware   -   #2
    SpeakersCheck ebay.

3. Software & Hardware   -   #3
    muchspl2
    if you got a half decent home stereo, use it

4. Software & Hardware   -   #4
    i dont trust ebay....i dont trust the ppl that are selling me the product. they could be skimpy on the details of the speakers.

how do i hook the home theatre up the the comp though?

5. Software & Hardware   -   #5
    Plug them into your sound card.And if you check this link for ebay it's the manufacterer selling them not a non one. Speakers
    Creative labs in ebay link at the top.

6. Software & Hardware   -   #6
    muchspl2
    Originally posted by raiserblade2003@24 December 2003 - 01:58
    i dont trust ebay....i dont trust the ppl that are selling me the product. they could be skimpy on the details of the speakers.

I buy and sell stuff allmost daily, get with the times, look at people feed back ect
    as for hooking up your computer, need a 3mm plug to rca
    about 4 bucks @ radio shack, hell even seen them at walmart

7. Software & Hardware   -   #7
    plug them in? how? they're like tiny wires, how do i plug them in....for my home threatre, i put them into this clip like thing on the receiver.

8. Software & Hardware   -   #8
    Yea no kidding i never have had any problems buying or selling on ebay.Can be a very profitable bussiness.

9. Software & Hardware   -   #9
    Originally posted by raiserblade2003@24 December 2003 - 13:58

Buy RCA cable with 3 wires. Make sure your distance from your PC to Home theater has enough wire or else you'll be using another connector. Yellow is for video; White is for mono; and Red is for Right channel.

10. Software & Hardware   -   #10
    muchspl2

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast