Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Many Forum Members Just Reply But Don't Help!

Originally posted by Rocktron@18 February 2003 - 03:55
    Hheheheheee!

Very funny Yusuke!

Don't they have a life?

To bad!
    Hey, everyone has a diffrent opinion on life you know. You'll see some members still help people out, and it's not always filled with junk.

@Shinigami, it doesn't make a diffrence anyways.

2. Everything Related to the Board   -   #12
    There are a lot of post which make no sense. Some people just post without reading it over. I know i do. A lot of questions could be answered if people would take the time to read the forums, or oh no... look for an answer online. The only way people are gonna learn anything about anything is by figuring it out. You can't do that if you don't sit and figure it out for yourself half the time. I see it all the time and it pisses me off.

i could do without the kind of replies. or lol for a reply. If i'm looking at a forum, i don't care if someone else finds that funny. Just laugh to yourself I think that im ruined it, people always feel like they have to say something in return.

3. Everything Related to the Board   -   #13
    Poster
    I help out people but i dont help whiners, or people with an 1d10t conflict, which is what i see in this forum mostly.

4. Everything Related to the Board   -   #14
    Sneepboy's Avatar Poster
    The forum is also a form of entertainment. We dont WORK here & nobody is getting paid.

Anyways, I never cared for lol. A simple hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha wil do.

5. Everything Related to the Board   -   #15
    I use this forum for learning and for fun. I'm serious enough IRL....well sometimes... so I just wanna kick back, relax... ya know, chill with peeps that I may never meet and that live over the oceans or across vast plains.

6. Everything Related to the Board   -   #16
    Originally posted by Sneepboy@19 February 2003 - 04:00
    The forum is also a form of entertainment. We dont WORK here & nobody is getting paid.

Thats my thought to, you come on here to have a laugh and help people out if we can, yes some people

quote alot of $hit but generaly they are decent posts.

If everyone only had to try and answer questions, and you did'nt no the answer you would never post

would ya.

7. Everything Related to the Board   -   #17
    FuNkY CaPrIcOrN's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by Rocktron@18 February 2003 - 06:29
    Dear Forum members,

this forum is there to help people with anything they ask here if possible!
    I see a lot of members just replying nonsens... and other members reply with more nonsens after that!
    So the people with the question in the first place has to scroll through a lot of bull before they find an answer!!

Is it a game? Who get's the most posts?

That's not the goal of this forum or am i wrong?

Think about this... 

Jah Bless!
    No it is not about who gets the most post.But most of the time the threads turn into debates of that topic.

And no it is not the goal of this forum...the goal of this forum is to make it a bigger and better community.....not only for filesharing but for things in life as well.

8. Everything Related to the Board   -   #18
    Poster
    I have no goal whatsoever in my life that states: Help All The Stupid Assholes Of This World With Whatever Problem They May Or May Not Have!!!!!!
    The goal?? no idea. filesharing maybe!! and FUN!!

i help when i can, and when i feel up to it. if i ever read the topic. many people should write better topic titles!! the title 'help!!!!!!' or '???' won't get my attention!

9. Everything Related to the Board   -   #19
    Poster
    Originally posted by FuNkY CaPrIcOrN@19 February 2003 - 01:36
    And no it is not the goal of this forum...the goal of this forum is to make it a bigger and better community.....not only for filesharing but for things in life as well.
    That's the goal here?...........Well, hell that shoots my idea of becoming a Post Whore anytime soon than I guess..

10. Everything Related to the Board   -   #20
    Poster
    I think that fish&chips are nice for tea....

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast