Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Final Fantasy 7 Question

i downloaded ff7 for the pc, and when i start the game, the screen goes blank and then it goes back to the desktop. ive installed cracks, and other shit and nothing is working. any ideas people?

2. Games   -   #2
    yea me too, the game is just to old to work with new pcs, so i just bought the playstation version.

3. Games   -   #3
    thats real shitty.....theres gotta be a way to get this damn thing to run........

4. Games   -   #4
    i think i might have figged it out.......in the directx 5.1 there is a profram called directshow. the ingame manual says that it needs this program to run the cutscenes in the game, im gonna try to find this and if it works, ill holla, but if not, someone please tell me where the hell i can find a copy of ff7 that will work. thanks.

5. Games   -   #5
    i think i might have figged it out.......in the directx 5.1 there is a profram called directshow. the ingame manual says that it needs this program to run the cutscenes in the game, im gonna try to find this and if it works, ill holla, but if not, someone please tell me where the hell i can find a copy of ff7 that will work. thanks.

6. Games   -   #6
    Monkeee's Avatar Post Whore
    do you have XP? did you run the XP patch?

7. Games   -   #7
    i feel really fucking dumb.,......i found the xp patch, and i went to run it, and it says "Mike, you dumbfuck, i dont see a final fantasy 7 installation, and until you show me where it is, i aint doing shit. loser. oh, and by the way, im not gonna help you make me work, either. youre such a ass." can tell me what the hard drive address of a legit installation would be, and/or how to fuck with the reg file to make this work?

8. Games   -   #8
    Poster
    What the....hell are you on about.

9. Games   -   #9
    ok, ill try that, thanks

10. Games   -   #10

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast