Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: My New Pc Stuff

asus a7n8x mobo
    amd athlon xp 2500+ barton processor
    256mb kingston cas2.5 pc2700 (im buying another one tommorrow for the dual channel)
    thermaltaek volcano 11+ xaser edition heatsink and fan
    artic silver thermal paste
    new beige midtower case with sidewindow with 2x blue led 80mm case fans (52cfm)
    420watt turbolink psu (truepower)

i havnt hooked up anything yet tho, the case still hasnt come, everything was under 300 for it all, plus everything was retail version. ill show some pics once i get everything setup. Merry Christmas!!
    Gaint Antispyware is the #1 greatest Spyware/Adware cleaner ever created, I recomend it to everybody, even if you don't think you need it.

2. Software & Hardware   -   #2
    Spicker's Avatar AKA jaigandhi5 BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    wt video card? and prices CDN or USD?

My Blog
    I'm still here.

3. Software & Hardware   -   #3
    clocker's Avatar Shovel Ready
    Congratulations and Merry Christmas.
    You can save yourself some time and heartache by hooking everything up and benchtesting it outside of the case.
    That way you'll know that your setup is working before you go to all the trouble of installing and routing all the wires.
    "I am the one who knocks."- Heisenberg

4. Software & Hardware   -   #4
    Virtualbody1234's Avatar Forum Star BT Rep: +2
    this fricken rocks!
    i havnt hooked up anything yet tho, the case still hasnt come
    How do you know that it "fricken rocks" if you don't have it hooked up?

5. Software & Hardware   -   #5
    Originally posted by Virtualbody1234@25 December 2003 - 16:58
    this fricken rocks!
    i havnt hooked up anything yet tho, the case still hasnt come
    How do you know that it "fricken rocks" if you don't have it hooked up?
    hes very excited i wud be too....

umm howcome u guys didnt reply in my topic the one about the mobo i need help i cant decide which one to buy...

My Blog
    I'm still here.

6. Software & Hardware   -   #6
    Originally posted by jaigandhi5@25 December 2003 - 09:05

umm howcome u guys didnt reply in my topic the one about the mobo i need help i cant decide which one to buy...
    Merry Christmas, Jay.

There are two reasons I haven't responded to your motherboard topic.

Firstly, I can't tell what it is you want to end up with.
    Also it becomes tiresome trying to reconcile the desire to have max performance without an adequate budget. Just putting in a new/different board isn't going to make that big a difference- in a few months you'll be back to wanting an upgrade. Why not save your money and make a better and more lasting change when you can afford it rather than compromise so much now?
    Secondly, over the past few days there have been a ton of threads started which all ask the same question "Which ( fill in the blank) should I get?"
    In certain cases ( like bigdawg) he changes his mind every twenty minutes, so what's the point of making a recommendation?

7. Software & Hardware   -   #7
    Originally posted by clocker+25 December 2003 - 17:20--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (clocker @ 25 December 2003 - 17:20)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-jaigandhi5@25 December 2003 - 09:05

umm howcome u guys didnt reply in my topic the one about the mobo i need help i cant decide which one to buy... &nbsp;
    Merry Christmas, Jay.

There are two reasons I haven&#39;t responded to your motherboard topic.

Firstly, I can&#39;t tell what it is you want to end up with.
    Also it becomes tiresome trying to reconcile the desire to have max performance without an adequate budget. Just putting in a new/different board isn&#39;t going to make that big a difference- in a few months you&#39;ll be back to wanting an upgrade. Why not save your money and make a better and more lasting change when you can afford it rather than compromise so much now?
    Secondly, over the past few days there have been a ton of threads started which all ask the same question "Which ( fill in the blank) should I get?"
    In certain cases ( like bigdawg) he changes his mind every twenty minutes, so what&#39;s the point of making a recommendation? [/b][/quote]
    u noe wt? ur rite&#33;
    but i hav been whining for a new mobo for like 6months and finally boxing day is 1 day away and
    ill ask my dad if he can bump the budget so i can buy the 109&#036;mobo with 70 fx5200&#036;

My Blog
    I'm still here.

8. Software & Hardware   -   #8
    Sounds like a plan.
    Just be prepared to live with whatever choice you make and realize that hardware lust never abates...chances are good that you will never have the system that you want so learn to love the hardware collection that you have.

9. Software & Hardware   -   #9
    BANNED
    Originally posted by clocker@25 December 2003 - 09:20
    In certain cases ( like bigdawg) he changes his mind every twenty minutes, so what&#39;s the point of making a recommendation?
    *cough* 10 *cough*

10. Software & Hardware   -   #10
    Originally posted by DWk+25 December 2003 - 18:25--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (DWk @ 25 December 2003 - 18:25)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-clocker@25 December 2003 - 09:20
    In certain cases ( like bigdawg) he changes his mind every twenty minutes, so what&#39;s the point of making a recommendation?
    *cough* 10 *cough*

[/b][/quote]
    loll yea 9500 to 9700pro LOL

My Blog
    I'm still here.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast