Page 21 of 59 FirstFirst ... 111819202122232431 ... LastLast

Thread: Kazaa Lite Resurrection

WolverineDK's Avatar Poster
    and that freaky little button you minimise with (the fourth button) remove it
    but now i am using this klr(Kazaa Lite Resurrection) and it is quite good so keep up the good work

2. File Sharing   -   #202
    Well people.

I think there are too much releases at this time. Every week another version is released. I run myself a website and get alot of complaining about this.

And because all the new releases are all about a new startpage or something like that, i think it's not needed.

When I make a new startpage I uploadig to my website and everyone can download it when or if they want. Why should they have to download a whole version?

3. File Sharing   -   #203
    Poster
    Thank you aenima my homepage probably will be split into 2 homepages but no need to worry. The FAQ page will stay the same what i think i will do, is bunk all of my downloads to T35 and have geocities acting as the page to interface with. Hence if you didnt get it all my web space is gonna go to T35. The geocities will still be the main, and will probably have faster downloads now. Thanks again aenima

4. File Sharing   -   #204
    Poster
    Pgr i understand what you mean by the weekly or even daily updates. But if you hate them so much, (frequentent upgrades) Then join the klchat group, They release about every 2-4 weeks. My point is right now there is no leadership of paul, random nut, etc. The people that made kazaa lite are gone, or are staying quiet.

While sharman networks slowly degrades kazaa lite out of the fastrack network. We are left with 2 alternitives We either let kazaa lite die silently. Or we go down fighting and more than likely we will win. I can say this because 1 day they will make a kazaa version. We crack that version what happens is we still become connected. Klchat is having its problems, it still has the orginal kazaa spyware in it.

Ressurection follows the orginal mold. We are just making ressrection for us. Why because those above are either forced to shut up. Or they don't want to be apart of lite anymore. So as Darth has shown his way, I and a few people that want to protect lite's orginality, and keep advancing kazaa lite, After all Sharman killed kazaa lite K++ but, we have risen like a phoenix where others have not. We are Ressurecting kazaa lite. That is the name change, We are the true die hards of kazaa lite. Klchat devolpers are aswell

If pgr you want to not confuse people on your website. Re type your html or css. Take out 2.4.4-2.4.7 And leave 2.4.8 and future releases. That becomes less confusing. On my website I explain the differences, Now pgr you have two choices, delete the html text that says 2.4.7 and below. Or start explaining these differences, It is your website you have everyright to it. Step up to the plate pgr and do your part. We are what holds kazaa lite togeather. No company can break this unoun of us now.

5. File Sharing   -   #205
    rrtn's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by Darth Vikram@25 December 2003 - 19:56

*Added AVIPreview 0.26a
    *Removed VideoLAN 0.6.2
    Thank U!
    i never use Video LAN it just bloats KLR,
    AVIPreview is fine.

6. File Sharing   -   #206
    erRor67's Avatar Lord Of Everything
    Hi,
    iv been following this thread for awhile. I have a minor if you need to download.

http://myimages.fourvalve.com/bishtawiman/

My site containes a whole lot of kazaa-related files.....
    yeah, it gots KMD, Kazaa plus, KLR, K-lite v2.6, Kazaa Tools, VBRunTimes, Codec Pack, Quick Time Alternative, Real Alternative and shit like that.

oh by the way, KLR is comming out great! Now that AVIPreview is in and VideoLan is out is way smaller of a file. Now I can download easier!
    But I prefier K-Lite v2.6 over KLR
    blah blah blah... whatever...

7. File Sharing   -   #207
    Videolan all the way but now i also have avi preview.

8. File Sharing   -   #208
    Originally posted by Ricky_1146@11 January 2004 - 23:27
    Thank you aenima my homepage probably will be split into 2 homepages but no need to worry. The FAQ page will stay the same what i think i will do, is bunk all of my downloads to T35 and have geocities acting as the page to interface with. Hence if you didnt get it all my web space is gonna go to T35. The geocities will still be the main, and will probably have faster downloads now. Thanks again aenima
    np, glad to be a help to the com-unity.

9. File Sharing   -   #209
    I have to update the download on my site because I don't have 2.4.8 yet. it will retain the same address so u don't have to update anything.

10. File Sharing   -   #210
    Jewish Community Center!

Uh, heres the KLR Mirror for 2.4.8.
    http://bakshi.us/downloads/pafiledb....ion=file&id=61 - 2.4.8
    http://bakshi.us/downloads/pafiledb....ion=file&id=60 - 2.4.7

Page 21 of 59 FirstFirst ... 111819202122232431 ... LastLast