Page 9 of 59 FirstFirst ... 678910111219 ... LastLast

Thread: Kazaa Lite Resurrection

Darth, I took the old start page and updated the color scheme and motif to match the logo I created.

see it here
    or
    download the zip file

I didnt bother with tool links or anything of the sort, other than subbing VLC for AVIPrev, linking GSpot, and removing the old dead verifieds (FTC is gonna be up soon, Verifieds.com isnt that bad, and Anime list is gonna be up at the start of the hosting month). Other than that, it's all still the same (except the color scheme of course).

Also, is there a way that I can query the program and retrieve its version? I am no programmer, and I thought you might know the query string to get that output. I was thinking about implementing a version notice on the start page, where it would just check some file on the internet for the latest KLR version, then compare it with the users version and inform them of an update if need be. If you are unsure, I'll get it figured out.

Anyway, that's that. Hopefully I'm of some help.

2. File Sharing   -   #82
    How come the system tray icon still says Kazaa Lite K++? Just trying to point something out...

3. File Sharing   -   #83
    imported_cl500
    Good Work Darth Vikram B)

But Why was avipreview removed ?_?

4. File Sharing   -   #84
    Nice startpage but Ad-aware , Astalavista, AVG, VBR , MSCOMCTL.OCX are unusless , most of us have already AVG, Ad-aware , cracks a lot ., etc, i think should be removed.

5. File Sharing   -   #85
    isamma's Avatar THE OLDEST USER
    no more of this sezleing wezling
    please stick to versions that are kazaa 2.6 Compatible and not Dieing ones

to tell you the truth i like what you do but it is Merely changing the makeup of dieing person and that won't give him life so plz don't Waist, your and our time in this klr 2.4.6 and other versions B)
    THE BEST WAY TO LIVE IS TO LIVE FREE
    *** FREE PALESTINE ***
    http://www.alhares.org/

6. File Sharing   -   #86
    StuNna Posted on 30 December 2003 - 00:27
      the new homepage in kazaa R 2.4.6 doesnt have and address bar at top and no links for files think you should make some adjustments there...  by the way Good Job on adding everything. 
    I'll change it to thebrock's version.

why not add a little feature to edit what the PL title says (e.g. k-lite master, Supreme Being) to a custom title?? also is there any way to make the PL to stay at a desired level (e.g. 666)??? (No Kazaa Lite K++ Version Had This!, It Would Be A Good Thing&#33 thanks! 

P.S. good work Darth! keep up the good work! 
    These are both part of K++ which I can't edit.

paulseth Posted on 30 December 2003 - 01:34
      To Darth Vikram

I really liked Kazaa Lite Resurrection, but i have a few questions about your recent updates.

1. Why was avipreview removed? For me its the best, I tried video lan its slow at first its ok with me but when it comes to the part which isnt finished yet it really slows down.

2. Can you do something about the 'My Kazaa Lite Resurrection' next to WEB? Its kinda long for me cant you just put 'My KlR' or anything smaller or less characters than the present one.

3. Do people really need those other tools that was just added to Kazaa Lite Resurrection? 
    1. Because VideoLAN does the same thing, but if people are having problems I'll put it back.

2. I was just thinking this myself. Yeah, I'll put My KLR.

3. KChecker was asked for, and I think HOSTS Manager and TagScanner are kind of useful. If you people don't like them though I'll remove them.

thebrock Posted on 30 December 2003 - 04:16
      Darth, I took the old start page and updated the color scheme and motif to match the logo I created.

see it here
    or
    download the zip file

I didnt bother with tool links or anything of the sort, other than subbing VLC for AVIPrev, linking GSpot, and removing the old dead verifieds (FTC is gonna be up soon, Verifieds.com isnt that bad, and Anime list is gonna be up at the start of the hosting month). Other than that, it's all still the same (except the color scheme of course).

Also, is there a way that I can query the program and retrieve its version? I am no programmer, and I thought you might know the query string to get that output. I was thinking about implementing a version notice on the start page, where it would just check some file on the internet for the latest KLR version, then compare it with the users version and inform them of an update if need be. If you are unsure, I'll get it figured out.

Anyway, that's that. Hopefully I'm of some help.
    Thanks, I'll use that start page. I'll edit it a little though.

I don't know, I'm not much of a programmer either.

nOtDaSeWmAi Posted on 30 December 2003 - 06:04
      How come the system tray icon still says Kazaa Lite K++? Just trying to point something out... 
    Thanks for catching that. I'll change it.

7. File Sharing   -   #87
    Darth Vikram:
    Is it possible for you to have KLR automatically detect and set your IP address to your WAN IP address, like with the KaNAT tool?

I would like to see this built in to KLR so that 1) I don't have to run KaNAT every time I run K-Lite, and 2) people who use NAT and are not aware they need NAT will have this fixed for them automatically and therefore they will be able to share files with more users.

8. File Sharing   -   #88

thats how it should look... I couldnt wait

9. File Sharing   -   #89
    wow, your screen is very high contrast. that logo image is 000000 (black) all the way around. on yours it looks to be 222222 or so. unless thats a different img than the one i enclosed.

//edit
    now i see, thats the old logo (i darkened the new one's bg to black to get rid of the sick low tint gray). also, that top bar wont be in there.

10. File Sharing   -   #90
    ok I forgot to put it in... It looks fine with the darker one would you mind if I tried to do a little touchups to the logo?

Page 9 of 59 FirstFirst ... 678910111219 ... LastLast