Thread: Doom 3

get the pre-order here

i culd swear 99.99% are gonto download the game !! (including me)

2. Games   -   #2
    Poster
    y would u pre order it when you dont even know if your system is gonna be able to run it? or like you said, download the thing

3. Games   -   #3
    i knw my system's gonna support it so...

hope everyone elses does too cuz this game is gonna kick somme ass

4. Games   -   #4
    Poster
    im gonna buy it, memeber kids if you dont your a gay homosexual whose showing no regard for the greatest game developers of all time.

5. Games   -   #5
    Poster
    Im defintly buying it. I mean this game is run off a completely new engine no other game has got. Therefore its gonna be massive and we can see future games being based off this engine.
    Sorta when like the Quake engine was revolutionary.

6. Games   -   #6
    RGX's Avatar Unstoppable
    Originally posted by Pitbul@25 December 2003 - 21:00
    im gonna buy it, memeber kids if you dont your a gay homosexual whose showing no regard for the greatest game developers of all time.
    Remember Daikatana?

Hmmm, I will download it I think, one to play with a group of friends for moral support

7. Games   -   #7
    Originally posted by TNTIcemanTNT@25 December 2003 - 23:46
    Im defintly buying it. I mean this game is run off a completely new engine no other game has got. Therefore its gonna be massive and we can see future games being based off this engine.
    Sorta when like the Quake engine was revolutionary.
    Actually Quake IV is supposed to have the same engine as Doom 3.

8. Games   -   #8
    right now im d/l a file that says that its the doom3 demo shown at e3
    if it is true ill tell yall but its not done d/ling yet

9. Games   -   #9
    Poster
    is it the doom 3 alpha demo? if it is, its been out for a couple of weeks, or is it months

10. Games   -   #10
    cpt_azad's Avatar Colonel
    Originally posted by Pitbul@25 December 2003 - 13:00
    Damn Straight!!! This game is worth it, if you download it, you're just plain gay. Show some respect to the greatest game developers in the history of gaming, all hail ID (or should I say John Carmack). I think the people that put the games on the internet like immersion, deviance and all those types should not put this game (or half life 2) up on the net. It's not that expensive anyways, unless your a cheap ass and you want to download (proving your gayness)

right now im d/l a file that says that its the doom3 demo shown at e3
    if it is true ill tell yall but its not done d/ling yet
    my friend, i think your either downloading the 10 minute realtime gameplay from e3 or the alpha, either way, i don't support such things. Sure I download games, but not this one. Remember ppl, the alpha is an alpha, what the graphics are and performances are in it do not compare to the finished product.

EDIT: Ya, my computer sucks and I have no intentions of upgrading it to a supercomputer (or buying a new comp). I'll just wait till the XBOX version comes out.

Jeff Loomis: He's so good, he doesn't need to be dead to have a tribute.