Thread: New User..needs Help

manders8478
    I have been using IMesh for a while and I just switched to KL. I am having many problems figuring it all out. I have tried to use the Help files but I don't find them to be very useful. I am having problems getting my movies to play. I just get a black screen when I try to preview them and then after they are downloaded I can't watch them. What are verified files? I have about them but I dont know what it means or how I can verify a file. Is there a forum for new users that can help me? Thanks for any help!!

:newyear:

2. File Sharing   -   #2
    Old Fella
    You should really read the FAQ. Do not use the built in Theatre as it is crap. Just use AVI preview, or download Videolan from HERE and add that as a tool through KL Extensions. Then you can vrify files as you are downloading.

3. File Sharing   -   #3
    BANNED
    download the klite codec pack and videolan, codec pack has bs player and gspot, between the bsplayer and videolan you can play anything and the gspot you can use to see if the files are real or fake, you can also use videolan for preview your files.
    videolan
    go here to add it to tools and preview menu
    look for codec pack full