Thread: Nascar Thunder 2004

hi....
    I have a little problem...
    I have downloaded nascar thunder 2004.iso....burnt the image
    and made a perfect install afterwards..
    when trying to play the game says it canīt find the right (correct) cd in the
    cd-drive...

Anyone knows what causes the problem and how to fix it?

:helpsmile:

regards mike

2. Games   -   #2
    cpt_azad's Avatar Colonel
    just get a crack for the game (crack is a no-cd patch, that lets you play the game without the cd in the drive). otherwise it will not work, put the cd in and then from my computer go into the cd drive, look for a folder that says crack or something unusual like deviance or immersion or something out of place, copy that exe over to the directory where you installed the game, click yes when it tells you if you want to overwrite the other exe. if the crack isn't on the cd, then go to google and search for gamecopyworld or megagames (i can't post links on the forum), and from there look for a crack for your game. good luck.

Jeff Loomis: He's so good, he doesn't need to be dead to have a tribute.

3. Games   -   #3
    Originally posted by cpt_azad@25 December 2003 - 01:25
    just get a crack for the game (crack is a no-cd patch, that lets you play the game without the cd in the drive). otherwise it will not work, put the cd in and then from my computer go into the cd drive, look for a folder that says crack or something unusual like deviance or immersion or something out of place, copy that exe over to the directory where you installed the game, click yes when it tells you if you want to overwrite the other exe. if the crack isn't on the cd, then go to google and search for gamecopyworld or megagames (i can't post links on the forum), and from there look for a crack for your game. good luck.
    okey...I searched and after a little while I found a crack that wasnīt a virus....I have done what you said and the game works like a charm

THANKS for your help