Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Which Game To Buy?

Illuminati's Avatar Simple Bystander BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    The only one I'd recommend is Project Gotham Racing 2 - It's got roughly the same amount of quality as PS2's Gran Turismo A-Spec (some may argue less than, some may argue more than) but the quality and gameplay in the game can allow it to be called a great racing game in its own right. It's also one of the few games I've seen which integrates Xbox Live so well (bit of an annoyance to see say "Xbox Live Kudos Rank" in the main menu when you don't have XL mind...).

Counter-Strike and Rainbow Six 3 are pretty good in your own right, but if you have a decent enough PC then the PC versions will probably be better (controls, regular updates and mods, etc)

You can't really go online with Star Wars: KOTOR though; it is XL-enabled, but that's mainly online updates rather than online gameplay. Shame though but maybe that means SW: Galaxies is coming to Xbox soon

2. Games   -   #32
    Originally posted by Illuminati@29 December 2003 - 13:45
    The only one I'd recommend is Project Gotham Racing 2 - It's got roughly the same amount of quality as PS2's Gran Turismo A-Spec (some may argue less than, some may argue more than) but the quality and gameplay in the game can allow it to be called a great racing game in its own right. It's also one of the few games I've seen which integrates Xbox Live so well (bit of an annoyance to see say "Xbox Live Kudos Rank" in the main menu when you don't have XL mind...).

Counter-Strike and Rainbow Six 3 are pretty good in your own right, but if you have a decent enough PC then the PC versions will probably be better (controls, regular updates and mods, etc)

You can't really go online with Star Wars: KOTOR though; it is XL-enabled, but that's mainly online updates rather than online gameplay. Shame though but maybe that means SW: Galaxies is coming to Xbox soon
    o man, ninja gaiden=xbox live enabled, it was SUPPOSED to come out december, but now there saying february !!!!!!!!!!!!!! I WANT!!!!!!!!!!

It IS a hack and slash, but who cares

Team Ninja OWNZ

3. Games   -   #33
    Poster
    i would get halo 1, its brilliant on multi player

4. Games   -   #34
    wow someone went back in time

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234