Thread: Tokyo Extrem Racer 3 Is Crazy

this is the best street racing ive played im just recomending it to any1 who hasnt played it yet the ideas simple drive around tokyo and 2 more citys racing gangs gang leaders city bosses and wanderers ive raced and beat 300 other racers theres still about 300 more to go and after that there should be more beacuse i still havnt unlocked all the streets so theres hours and hours of gameplay try it

2. Games   -   #2
    Poster
    Originally posted by DrunkeNStylE@26 December 2003 - 08:14
    this is the best street racing ive played im just recomending it to any1 who hasnt played it yet the ideas simple drive around tokyo and 2 more citys racing gangs gang leaders city bosses and wanderers ive raced and beat 300 other racers theres still about 300 more to go and after that there should be more beacuse i still havnt unlocked all the streets so theres hours and hours of gameplay try it
    i dont think i have the patience to beat this game...english isnt your primary langugue is it?

3. Games   -   #3
    ive played TER zero on ps2, like mr.elmo said..its a long ass boring game

4. Games   -   #4
    thats your opinion i personal prefer a game that lasts longer than a day btw english is the only language i know

5. Games   -   #5
    Poster
    cool, ill check on bt or klite

U RNT LEET LIKE ME!!!!!!!!!11111111111111

6. Games   -   #6
    BANNED
    lol the game is NOWHERE to be found....not suprnova (bt) or sharereactor....

7. Games   -   #7
    Poster
    aww fuck

U RNT LEET LIKE ME!!!!!!!!!11111111111111

8. Games   -   #8
    lol i rented it