Thread: Bin Files

rumx2
    i dont know what am i supposed to do with bin files.
    should i burn then as they are to the cd?
    change the file type?

i've downloaded fifa 2003 in a bin file (2 files) and i dont know what to do next.

please help....

2. Games   -   #2
    DARKSHADOW's Avatar Poster
    play football with them!!

or have alittle search first around the forum theres already loads of post on how to do it!!

3. Games   -   #3
    Ex-member
    Use your CD burning program to open and burn them to a CD.

Both Nero and ECDC have options for doing this.

4. Games   -   #4
    Poster
    wich options

5. Games   -   #5
    Originally posted by By Datamore:

A .bin file is a CD image. That means that a whole CD was copied into just one big file.
    A file type similar to .bin is .iso.
    These files are meant to be burned onto CDs in order to get an exact copy of the CD from where the .bin or the .iso file was created (some CDs have copy protections and the image burning won't be enough, so you'll be given a crack too, to run the game or application).
    You'll need the .cue files to burn the .bin files, but don't worry if you don't have them. You can also burn them without the cues.
    If you're going to burn a .bin file make sure both the .bin and the .cue are in the same directory.
    I recommend using Nero to burn the CD images.
    First of all, use CDmage and check the image file for errors.
    Then open up Nero.
    Go to 'File' > 'Burn Image...'
    Choose the .cue file that corresponds to the .bin file you want to burn, and click on 'Open'.
    Choose the burning options and burn the CD.

If you don't have the .cue files, go to 'File' > 'Burn Image', choose the .bin file (not the .cue) and click on 'Open'.
    A window will popup saying 'Foreign image settings'
    Make sure the 'Type of Image' is 'Data Mode 1' and the 'Raw data' box is checked.
    Click on 'OK', choose the burning options and burn the CD.
    If you don't want to burn the files you can always use virtual drives to emulate a CD drive (Daemon Tools and Alcohol 120% are the best), mount the image files, install the game and run it. All of this from your hard drive.

You can also try a program like WinISO or IsoBuster to extract the files from the .bin or. iso and run the files from your harddrive.

http://www.winiso.com
    http://www.smart-projects.net/isobuster/
    http://www.daemon-tools.org/main.htm

6. Games   -   #6
    you don't need any cue file crap just extract your bin or iso (with winiso or winrar) and copy all the files to a blank cd. works evertime even autoplay works but you still need a no-cd crack just go to www.gamecopyworld.com