Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Torrent File

Ive got star ocean 2 on 97% and now im getting a error message saying, problem connecting to tracker ra ra ra operation timed out. this is a pain in the arse. its took me nearly a week and a half to download. can anyone tell me how i can get the other 3%

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    muchspl2
    just leave it alone

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    Originally posted by muchspl2@26 December 2003 - 16:39
    just leave it alone
    why, will it evetualy start?

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    scribblec's Avatar Poster
    yes

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    RGX's Avatar Unstoppable
    bittorent takes a while to get warmed up, youll prob start off with crap speeds as well, but i'tll get better

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    Originally posted by RGX@26 December 2003 - 23:01
    bittorent takes a while to get warmed up, youll prob start off with crap speeds as well, but i'tll get better
    well ive been trying to get the rest since xmas eve so i dont know if thats normal

7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    scribblec's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by creamer+27 December 2003 - 15:26--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (creamer @ 27 December 2003 - 15:26)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-RGX@26 December 2003 - 23:01
    bittorent takes a while to get warmed up, youll prob start off with crap speeds as well, but i&#39;tll get better
    well ive been trying to get the rest since xmas eve so i dont know if thats normal [/b][/quote]
    ok then most proberly the trackers fucked

or your torrent has no seeds so your fucked

either way u gotta request a reseed or some shit from where u got it or u aint geting shit

8. BitTorrent   -   #8
    I also had the same problem. I had 2 movies at 70% and 97%(from Suprnova), and both got stuck. After 2 days of trying to download the rest i found the movies are not there anymore. I requested to reseed in suprnova forum. Still no luck. But i didnt delete the inclomplete files hoping someday someone would reseed them again.

I guess the movie you were downloading were old. This is the part where Bitorrent sucks.
    sig removed.

9. BitTorrent   -   #9
    Just let it be I say. Usually conencts back up..

10. BitTorrent   -   #10
    Originally posted by aizlumzan@27 December 2003 - 18:06
    I also had the same problem. I had 2 movies at 70% and 97%(from Suprnova), and both got stuck. After 2 days of trying to download the rest i found the movies are not there anymore. I requested to reseed in suprnova forum. Still no luck. But i didnt delete the inclomplete files hoping someday someone would reseed them again.

I guess the movie you were downloading were old. This is the part where Bitorrent sucks.
    the same shit with me, i looked for the file i was downloading on suprnova and it was fuckin gone? the cant b fuckin people about like that man.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast