Thread: Sharing My Connection

angel_of_death57
    Be fore whe n iright clicked on my connection icon in network connection when i go to the advance tab i wouls have 2 box the yop one for the firewall and the 2nd for sharing, now it has vanished can i have some help on this.

Also if someone else has had problems with installing BT Broadband on XP Home Edition with the crashing please say.

2. Software & Hardware   -   #2
    Originally posted by angel_of_death57@27 December 2003 - 00:30
    Also if someone else has had problems with installing BT Broadband on XP Home Edition with the crashing please say.
    depends what you mean by crashing.

when I got bt broadband I also got bt's voyager usb adsl modem.

every time I had been on FT, when I tried to close my computer down it crashed. I ended up buying a different modem which solved the problem.

edit: better explanation

3. Software & Hardware   -   #3
    Robert00000's Avatar Interweb Fantasist BT Rep: +1
    How did this prob occur? Maybe you need to re-install the modem or use system restore to return to previous settings.
    Robert00000

4. Software & Hardware   -   #4
    angel_of_death57
    I am asking 2 other things here, i am would like to know how i can turn back on my sharing setting on the properties of my connection, i have e-mailed BT about the other problem so i will wait for a reply from them.
    I just need to know about the sharing thing atthe moment. Thanks for the information given