Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Buying A Gba Flash Rom

Poster
    do any of you guys know cheap, reliable sites. also, any preferences to go to, i know theres lots of different kinds of carts. btw im looking for a 256megabit one, no higher no lower, unless you can find a cheap 512 one

thanks in advance

U RNT LEET LIKE ME!!!!!!!!!11111111111111

2. Games   -   #2
    ebay has 256 ones for about $100... search "flash gba"

3. Games   -   #3
    Poster
    ok, should i go for one of those chinese sites? i dont wanna get ripped but they have awesome prices

edt:typos

4. Games   -   #4
    Poster
    ok there is a 256mb ez flash II powerstar for 130, ima get that, is that a good price? ive seen some for like 160. looks like a reliable site

5. Games   -   #5
    Rip The Jacker's Avatar Retired
    EZF Advance 256M Flash Card Set

• USB interface/ High speed flash card
    • Play small game not greater than 2M directly via cable, no cart needed
    • Hardware saver support, perfect support for all kind of current and future saver types
    • Realtime clock and calendar on, perfect experience for Pokemon and future RTC compatible game
    • Built-in rechargeable battery for game saves
    Single USB to GBA link port cable operation, most portable fashion device for your package, GBA and GBA SP compatible. Realtime clock and calendar on, perfect experience for Pokemon and future RTC compatible game, and also ideal for third-party PDA like applications. Fastest data transfer rate in market, only 42s needed for reading or writing a 64M game. Play small game not greater than 2M directly via cable, no cart needed, best solution for developers, FC emu games and ebook applications. ( a best replacement for the MBV cable ) Hardware saver support, perfect support for all kind of current and future saver types, and all games. Faster and higher density flash chips mounted, smooth for all time critical games, no any speed patch needed. The EZFA cable is ready to go for future GBA-Internet interactive applications, more fun you can find with EZFA.
    $119

6. Games   -   #6
    Poster
    The above for USD $79 -> GBP ~£44!:

http://www.dvdconsole.com/gbabackup.htm

7. Games   -   #7
    Lick My Lovepump
    I was thinking of getting one of these. Know a UK site that does them? Or a site that'll import?

8. Games   -   #8
    Wolfmight's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    Man those things look so awsome, i wish they didnt cost so much.
    You basicly pay $100 for Unlimited access to every GB and GBA game on the market! (roms).

Sweetness...... (might start failing school again with that tho..)

9. Games   -   #9
    Originally posted by Wolfmight@3 January 2004 - 16:38

You basicly pay $100
    thats why im getting an n-gage... $200, 3 free games, mp3 player, cell phone, unlimited access to the games for free via IRC

10. Games   -   #10
    Lick My Lovepump
    Originally posted by Stonecoldfreak1+3 January 2004 - 20:46--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Stonecoldfreak1 @ 3 January 2004 - 20:46)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Wolfmight@3 January 2004 - 16:38

You basicly pay &#036;100
    thats why im getting an n-gage... &#036;200, 3 free games, mp3 player, cell phone, unlimited access to the games for free via IRC [/b][/quote]
    Wait for the camera ones, then the normal ones prices will drop.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast