Thread: .dat File Help

i have a .dat file in my shared folder but it is not showing up on kazaa
    i also downloaded it partially...anyone know how i can continue the download. :helpsmile:

2. File Sharing   -   #2
    BANNED
    what do you mean "i also downloaded it partially"????

3. File Sharing   -   #3
    its partially downloaded so its still .dat but i cant figure out how to continue it

4. File Sharing   -   #4
    BANNED
    Originally posted by ghostsmack@27 December 2003 - 04:05
    its partially downloaded so its still .dat but i cant figure out how to continue it
    your download speed depends on the # of sources for it and their upload speed, anddon't be fooled by what you see in the search window they are not an indication of who is available for connection so change supernodes to see if you get lucky, also use localized supernodes, also try changing ports, and lower your upload bandwidth,remove the no ip sources from your dat files and see if it helps

what i'm trying to tell you short of finding connectable sources for it there is no otherway

go here and look for tech ultara once there you can try the verifieds for klite and see if you have better luck there with that file

5. File Sharing   -   #5
    Ok, but i was hoping someone would know how i could use the .dat file to continue my download.

6. File Sharing   -   #6
    BANNED
    Originally posted by ghostsmack@27 December 2003 - 04:37
    Ok, but i was hoping someone would know how i could use the .dat file to continue my download.
    i just told you boss change supernodes etc. if after all that it does not resart be patient or try a verified

7. File Sharing   -   #7
    Old Fella
    Hey mus.

Think he's suggesting he has a dat file that is not showing up in downloads.

8. File Sharing   -   #8
    BANNED
    Originally posted by Cyril@27 December 2003 - 08:11
    Hey mus.

Think he's suggesting he has a dat file that is not showing up in downloads.
    lol is that what he is saying????

lol if so then sorry boss and thx cyril

in that case make sure you dat file is not corrupt or a read only file, if there is no problem there then try deleteing your db folder