Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Good Morning

Good Morning everyone. I am new to this type of thing. I have looked through a few Forums and noticed that some people get very angry for the least thing. I am sorry to start this way. I could someone 'secretly send me some advice on what not to do or who is easily offended. Thank you in advance.

2. Lounge   -   #2
    Poster
    Originally posted by hypodermic@27 December 2003 - 02:55
    Good Morning everyone. I am new to this type of thing. I have looked through a few Forums and noticed that some people get very angry for the least thing. I am sorry to start this way. I could someone 'secretly send me some advice on what not to do or who is easily offended. Thank you in advance.
    dont' be a communist like some members - people hate that -

3. Lounge   -   #3
    Originally posted by kurtsl0an+27 December 2003 - 08:56--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (kurtsl0an @ 27 December 2003 - 08:56)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-hypodermic@27 December 2003 - 02:55
    Good Morning everyone.&nbsp; &nbsp; I am new to this type of thing. I have looked through a few Forums and noticed that some people get very angry for the least thing. I am sorry to start this way. I could someone &#39;secretly send me some advice on what not to do or who is easily offended. Thank you in advance.
    dont&#39; be a communist like some members - people hate that - [/b][/quote]
    Explain communist please.

4. Lounge   -   #4
    Poster
    Originally posted by kurtsl0an+27 December 2003 - 08:56--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (kurtsl0an @ 27 December 2003 - 08:56)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-hypodermic@27 December 2003 - 02:55
    Good Morning everyone.&nbsp; &nbsp; I am new to this type of thing. I have looked through a few Forums and noticed that some people get very angry for the least thing. I am sorry to start this way. I could someone &#39;secretly send me some advice on what not to do or who is easily offended. Thank you in advance.
    Hello I&#39;m gay, I want to molest you, can I molest you? I molested my dog just now but I need to molest a human.

Molest you. [/b][/quote]
    Dont be gay like some members.... People hate that

5. Lounge   -   #5
    Poster
    Originally posted by hypodermic+27 December 2003 - 02:57--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (hypodermic @ 27 December 2003 - 02:57)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by kurtsl0an@27 December 2003 - 08:56
    <!--QuoteBegin-hypodermic
    @27 December 2003 - 02:55
    Good Morning everyone. I am new to this type of thing. I have looked through a few Forums and noticed that some people get very angry for the least thing. I am sorry to start this way. I could someone &#39;secretly send me some advice on what not to do or who is easily offended. Thank you in advance.

dont&#39; be a communist like some members - people hate that -
    Explain communist please. [/b][/quote]
    c the above post - don&#39;t do that.

6. Lounge   -   #6
    Explain gay please.

7. Lounge   -   #7
    Knowledge is Power
    For starters you could use a signature that complies with the rules, it&#39;s annoying when they exceed the 150 pixels height.

8. Lounge   -   #8
    Poster
    Originally posted by hypodermic@27 December 2003 - 08:59
    Explain gay please.
    gay ( P ) Pronunciation Key (g)
    adj. gay·er, gay·est
    Of, relating to, or having a sexual orientation to persons of the same sex. (i.e. kurtsl0an)

9. Lounge   -   #9
    Poster
    Originally posted by noname12+27 December 2003 - 03:01--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (noname12 @ 27 December 2003 - 03:01)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-hypodermic@27 December 2003 - 08:59
    Explain gay please.
    gay ( P ) Pronunciation Key (g)
    adj. gay·er, gay·est
    Of, relating to, or having a sexual orientation to persons of the same sex. (i.e. noname) [/b][/quote]
    2 a : BRIGHT, LIVELY <gay sunny meadows> b : brilliant in color
    3 : given to social pleasures

:helpsmile:

10. Lounge   -   #10
    BANNED
    Hypo&#33; Sneaking back in again?

Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast