Thread: How To Make A Dvd Game To Several Discs Cdr Game?

can someone give me a link or a howto to how I can make a DVD game into several CDR?

I've done the searching but found nothing ..~_~

2. Games   -   #2
    Aaron_T's Avatar A duck is watching.
    wot is a DVD game?
    Those who dont learn from the past are doomed to repeat It.

3. Games   -   #3
    [QUOTE]
    Azzz Posted on 27 December 2003 - 12:42
    wot is a DVD game?

LOL
    Well for example turning a DVD PS2 game into several PS2 CDīs game (Ripping).
    I know itīs done but how it surpasses me, so if anyone knows how plz feel free to share.

4. Games   -   #4
    oh..and one more question..

how do I get rid of the movies and such to make a game smaller?

I'm stupid but I'm willing to learn.. :helpsmile:

5. Games   -   #5
    Lick My Lovepump
    Let other people do it. I think if you did it, the game might still try play the vids and crash.

Download rips instead of images (usually are self extracting archives and around 80-250mb in size).

6. Games   -   #6
    BANNED
    he's talking about ps2 dvd games...

ok look:

what these "rippers" do is that they convert the videos and audio to something that has 0 length (0.0000000000000000000000000000000000001 seconds...u get the point) so that when it runs, it runs something else....

also what they do is make the vid that plays another video (such as the intro)....

this is done so the actual content of the dvd is downed to about one cd...

7. Games   -   #7
    cool..can u pls be more specific?

btw, still one question remaining...
    is it possible for me to spread a game originally a DVD to several CDR?

8. Games   -   #8
    Lick My Lovepump
    What hes saying is the game comes with a video called "xxxboobz.avi" and is 220 mb.

The game plays this video at startup, so they replace the 220 mb file with a 1 mb that is named the same. The game plays this and works fine. You never see the video, but the game is happy because it played A video that it was told to. You get the same game without some 220 mb xxx boobz.

9. Games   -   #9
    BANNED
    Originally posted by Mad Cat@27 December 2003 - 18:52
    What hes saying is the game comes with a video called "xxxboobz.avi" and is 220 mb.

The game plays this video at startup, so they replace the 220 mb file with a 1 mb that is named the same. The game plays this and works fine. You never see the video, but the game is happy because it played A video that it was told to. You get the same game without some 220 mb xxx boobz.
    yea thats right...

about HOW to do it.... i have NO idea.... i dont have ps2, xbox, or whatever.... hell i dont even have a dvd-rom in my pc...

what i recommend you do... is goto http://www.google.com and look for "ps2 dvd game ripping tutorial"