Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Kazaa Theatre And Avi Preview

enoughfakefiles's Avatar Ad ministrator
    I`ve just deleted over 2 gig of stuff that i have found on my computer which i thought had been deleted off before.The files i think are the ones that are played in the AVI preview and kazzas theatre which i think is just using my widows media player.

Is there anyway of stopping kazaa diong this.I`m running windows 2000 and i accidently just found it when i was using winrar.I usually do searches in the files and folders bit but they don`t come up with nothing.

Where is all the files stored that you preview in kazaa.I`m not a computer genius but i think they were with my cache memery which i think has a big cache.

Thanks in advance.

2. File Sharing   -   #2
    BANNED
    please tell me the path where you found those files in

3. File Sharing   -   #3
    Maybe i was just lucky to find these folders.How i found them was i was trying to delete a file from winrar and the all of a sudden in came up with some folders which i assumed were my cache memory because they have the same code as my cache folders. ie 5odaxav.slt.Thats not the number of the folder thier in but the had simular number on them.

I `m having a route in winrar now to see if i can find where they are.

4. File Sharing   -   #4
    Right i`ve just had another look and i think they might have been in the default users tempory internet files??.Does this mean when you type in a search it won`t find the files and folders because it`s the default user.??????

5. File Sharing   -   #5
    BANNED
    hmmm not sure do you have more than one user for that klite and pc???

6. File Sharing   -   #6
    The three folders in the documents and settings users are just me a default one and all users.Thinking about it more it `s just the ones i`ve played inkazaa theatre.?? because i found one from when i downloaded xmen 2 the SVCD version when i`ve opened it with kazaa theatre to see if it`s the right version it must be putting them in the default users tempeory internet folder for some reason.I`ve only got my tempory internet folder set at 10Mb so i`m thinking when it gets full maybe it`s putting it in the default uers.????

Thanks in advance.

7. File Sharing   -   #7
    BANNED
    oh you mean default user for the os, i thought you ment in the klite folder

8. File Sharing   -   #8
    Originally posted by MUSLEMAN@27 December 2003 - 18:02
    oh you mean default user for the os, i thought you ment in the klite folder
    Lol yes muscleman it`s in the os and not kazaalite.Is thier a setting in kazaa theatre or windows media player so it won`t keep filling my computer up???

9. File Sharing   -   #9
    BANNED
    you know i use videolan for my previewing and such i think if you use videolan you should not have that problem, there is no setting in klite to save preview files.

hope that help cause i don't know what else to tell you, except you can also do a disk clean or get window washer, they will clean your temp files for you

10. File Sharing   -   #10
    Thanks for your help musleman i`ll have a look at the videolan.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast